Rumour Hurrell is out this weekend

Willet

Waterboy
May 18, 2012
In fact, this shouldn't have a prefix, this ISN'T a rumour.

My source tells me that Konrad revealed to him that he was dropped to the Vulcans for the weekend. However, the PR team nor the senior players knew anything of his omission when asked. Bluey was also asked, but he said he didn't want to talk about it.

It seems the club is in disarray, with no one in the loop - selection wise.

facefacts

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 26, 2012
In fact, this shouldn't have a prefix, this ISN'T a rumour.

My source tells me that Konrad revealed to him that he was dropped to the Vulcans for the weekend. However, the PR team nor the senior players knew anything of his omission when asked. Bluey was also asked, but he said he didn't want to talk about it.

It seems the club is in disarray, with no one in the loop - selection wise.

Club in disarray? his defense last weekend would be considered pathetic for a schoolboy let alone a first grade center, he deserves to be dropped....only because he was a standout in the worst defensive backline in the comp.

Reactions: eamon and Hitman82

rugged

1st Grade Fringe
May 1, 2012
While I agree that Hurrell was very bad last week. Surely you don't select Brown ahead of him who was also bad on defence and is gone in 3 weeks.

Willet

Waterboy
May 18, 2012
Rats, I thought I had some juicy stuff. Source said I couldn't tell you guys until tonight. I guess Konnie ruined my moment.

Still though, the fact that the senior players didn't know and assumed the announced team sheet was the match day team sheet... They're not communicating obviously.

¿N. ig-mah¿

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2012
Invercargill
According to One News ben Henry will slot into centre which will open up the second row spot for Ikahihifo, I assume. Godinet will stay on the bench most likely, with Carlos still playing FB.

I'm sure that Godinet was named as a threat to Shaun Johnson and Jimmy Maloney. It wouldn't surprise me if Sam Lousi pushes Godinet off the bench, though.

Akkerz

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Jun 22, 2012
The edge of insanity
If Godinet sits on that bloody bench much longer he'll be picking splinters out of his backside. I want to see him play ffs.

Sorry , had a bit of a tantrum there. Just going for a bit of a lie down but like Bluey - I'll be back !!!!

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Typical Horizontal Violence.

We all agree the whole team is shit at the moment.

Over the Season who's tackled better Johnson or Hurrell ?

Who's attacked better ?

Scape Goating pricks never learn.

Take a long fat look at that Prick Inu this weekend Warriors and learn something.

Reactions: Xfactor

shuffle

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
This is stupid. The seasons already gone and yes Hurrell cant defend but sending him to the Vulcans doesn't help him defend either! Game time in FG is what Hurrell needs especially if he's injury free. Browns not even at the Warriors next year its just a trial game for him!

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
This is stupid. The seasons already gone and yes Hurrell cant defend but sending him to the Vulcans doesn't help him defend either! Game time in FG is what Hurrell needs especially if he's injury free. Browns not even at the Warriors next year its just a trial game for him!
Doesnt bode well for Hurrells chances of starting next year. Our centres will probably be Nielsen and Henry or Ropati (Ropati hasnt played well for 2 years and Henry is just too slow imo)

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
It's what the Warriors do well , find a scape goat , Ironically Ivan did it to Johnson after the Tigers game last year , now peversly when he needs a rocket , Hurrells getting it .....the ultimate was the handling of Inu.

Actually forget Inu it's too emotive , how handy would Moon have been this weekend ?

If they want to send a message about performance = selection......drop Manu when he plays like crap.

Sparky

Warriors Bench Player
Jul 22, 2012
Doesnt bode well for Hurrells chances of starting next year. Our centres will probably be Nielsen and Henry or Ropati (Ropati hasnt played well for 2 years and Henry is just too slow imo)

Naah...plenty of time in the off season for Hurrell to get a lot of training on defending.
It was only about three years ago that no less a player than Darren Lockyer had some special training for the very same thing. Tho he wasn't dropped...

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings