Support/Announcement How much are....

*Kimmy*_old

NRL tickets at ericsson studium...im thinking of going to the dogs game there next year...im thinking of asking my mum to take me for my 16th birthday :lol: :oops:

*Kimmy*_old

AliN said:
have you tried the main Warriorssite?
From memory also www.tiketek.co.nz

let me know ikf that's no good. Be a good birthday present for sure!
Yea ae

i wanna go up to aucks for my 16th bday, my mum said she doesnt wanna go with me, and she likes the warriors :? so i said my brother would go with me

and if i save from like...now(well like..2 months away as im savin for a mp3 player) till say september next year i'll have $960 dollars...cos i get a $400 limit on my 16th bday pressie ima have to talk my mother around

*Kimmy*_old

I emailed the warriors asking if in 2007 if the dogs will be playin in auckland...also if so how much..havent got a reply yet

LeagueNut_old

Nobody will know if the Dogs are going to play in Auckland next year until the 2007 draw is released ... probably in late November/early December. It all depends on how everyone finishes on the table at the end of the season.

*Kimmy*_old

Tbh i'd rather they play in wellington then in auckland...as it probably wont cost as much!!

But i really wanna just see the dogs....no one knows how much i want too lol :cry: