General how good is brent webb

danco_old

danco said:

after last night how good is he?
after last nights performance just how good is brent webb? tackles, line breaks, good kicking and back up,

Sinbad_old

Awesome mate just awesome. Big boots to fill next year. Hope he's up to it.

MarkW_old

And all that with a dodgy hip!
Wonder how many painkillers he was given.

I just hope he dosn't overdo it befor ethe Tri Series.

PriceISright_old

You do not judge someone when he is out there,
but the holes he leaves and replacing him is beyond repair,
Webb showed he was always lurking off any pass,
he defended with his life and saved our ass,
catching those high bombs on a rainy night with ease,
He showed how terrible we will be next year when he leaves,
I have always rated Webb as one of our best and something rare,
pity the management will realise this next year when he is not here.
________
Girlfriend Pic

Last edited by a moderator:

Skinny_Ravs82

And don't compare Webby to McKinnon either. ;) wait till we see how he performs next year for a full season before the comparions start. :mrgreen:

Esoj_old

webb no doubt showed his class. next year will be interesting for sure without him there. he though is not the only one leaving either. on the flipside lots of young guys have been re-signed and next year we start on 0 points.

Jesbass_old

Wiki said:
PriceISright said:
He showed how terrible we will be next year when he leaves

That doesn't make sense.

Mate, you can't take a single line from a poem and say it doesn't make sense, lol...you have to take in the verse as a whole. ;)

danco_old

I just watched the sharks game again and in those conditions webby was bloody brilliant.

sebastian_old

Brent Webb isn't my favourite player for nothing, he ball handling skills are better than Boy George & Elton Johns combined. He is pure class, simply outstanding. I said we wouldn't win a game without him & i meant it.
However Wade Mckinnion is class as well but like every human being, his skills are different. There will be times when people say "Webb wouldn't dropped that" but there will be times when people say "Webb couldnt've than that".

Skinny_Ravs82

Yeah well different plaeyrs have different attributes that make them what they are. Don't expect anything super human out of McKinnon thou he'll just go about doing things as per usual, but with a different twist...a Warriors twist that is ;)