General HOW GOOD A JOB IS IVAN CLEARY DOING?

fitzy_old

How much of how the warriors are going at the moment is down to the coach? Quite a lot I would say. Not afraid to make the tough calls, comes in with good game plans (and makes the players stick to it).
We are all too quick to bag the coach if the team is failing, but very slow to give him credit when the team is going good!

So, good on ya Ivan. You are the MAN!!!!

Bulldog_old

Claery is doing an awesome job...my one criticism, and probably undeserved - does he ever instruct Tony Martin to NOT drift in and leave his man unmarked?...it happens time and time again.

AmeriKiwi_old

My complaint about Cleary IS..... (drum roll)..... NOTHING!! NADA!! ZIP!! He`s brought the Warriors a long way in a short amount of time. The team will continue to improve under his leadership.

sebastian_old

I made a post explaining why he should stay, i'm a big fan of Cleary. The only problem i have with Ivan Cleary is that he hasn't signed long enough.

Skinny_Ravs82

sebastian said:
I made a post explaining why he should stay, i'm a big fan of Cleary. The only problem i have with Ivan Cleary is that he hasn't signed long enough.

Wasn't there word last year when he took over that whehther he'd stay it would only be determined from results and where we finish?

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings