General hohai out,he can't play dudes. gatis is the 2nd best hooker

• Thread starter danielspencer2_old
  • Start date

danielspencer2_old

have u all forgotten about when lance hohaia was playing for the warriors last year and the year before. He was terrible. He played at 7,6 and hooker. We were loosing games and we couldn't even win with hohaia.he had his dance over the past seasons to impress and he's hasn't taken his chances otherwise he'd still be in the team.Gatis has a great pass and great running game.

Tajhay_old

daniel,
i suggest you start watching rugby league games and stop playing the nrl video game. fantasy seems to be clouding your judgement.

hohaia had a great season last year as hooker and he did nothing wrong with the opportunities he was given this year.

commonsense_old

yeh and we are winning heaps of games with fein, rovelli and gatis arent we??

Skinny_Ravs82

I dunno why you would suggest that!
It's not even true! He most certainly had very good, good games!
Perhaps you should try opening your mind a little more to things.

danielspencer2_old

why was he dropped?

tell me why lance hohia was dropped from the warriors team in the first place then? Because he wasn't performing.

commonsense_old

Re: why was he dropped?

danielspencer2 said:
tell me why lance hohia was dropped from the warriors team in the first place then? Because he wasn't performing.

actually fyi, obviously u dont remember that far back. when hohaia was dropped most people were just shocked. couldnt understand why hohaia was the one dropped after the shakey start to the season.
cleary never really gave us an explanation. that's why there has been speculation that hohaia had an attitude problem.

honestly im getting sick of all the hohaia haters. just at least once this season i wanna see hohaia at halfback.

warriors4life_old

Re: hohai out,he can't play dudes. gatis is the 2nd best hoo

danielspencer2 said:
have u all forgotten about when lance hohaia was playing for the warriors last year and the year before. He was terrible. He played at 7,6 and hooker. We were loosing games and we couldn't even win with hohaia.he had his dance over the past seasons to impress and he's hasn't taken his chances otherwise he'd still be in the team.Gatis has a great pass and great running game.

Hohaia's been terrible over the past two seasons? OK. In 2004 he didn't have the greatest season, not many Warriors players did, in wasn't really our year. But I believe that barring the early rounds of last year he had one of his best seasons. He played very well at hooker, sparked the team and forced himself into the Kiwis and you're saying he's terrible? I agree with Tajhay, you should actually watch the games before making ludicrous statements.

Iafeta_old

Lance Hohaia was absolutely sensational at hooker last year.

To suggest anything different is outrageous.

Skinny_Ravs82

Quite frankly he has played very well since he even made the side those few years back. To say that he's played crappy or badly just isn't on. The reason behind why he got dropped this year is beyond our knowledge. No on knows the real reason we can only speculate what the reason is. But to just come right out and say he can't play...that's plain silly to me

Iafeta_old

I don't agree with that skinny. Hohaia had some very, very, very lean periods and at best prior to his move to hooker could have been described as inconsistent but with ability.

PB_old

Re: why was he dropped?

danielspencer2 said:
Actually he was performing. There were toys everywhere.

missing teeth_old

well some players get injured more than others, and lance seems to have had his fair amount of injurys early in his career which hasn't helped his cause. Infact, everytime he starts to look good he gets imjured, like the end of last year.

warriors4life_old

JonB said:
warriors4life said:
missing teeth said:
Injury is lance's worst enemy.

It is for all players, apart from the opposition team.

I think that is pretty rotten i don't mind watching people get hurt but injured is abit much.

What, I meant that injury is an enemy for all players, but the opposition team is the biggest enemy.

KeepingTheFaith_old

Hohaia burst onto the scene in 2002 but playing outside Stacey he didn't get himself involved enough. I'd be curious to see how he'd handle the number 6 outside Rovelli. He'd be forced to be more involved.

Skinny_Ravs82

JonB said:
warriors4life said:
missing teeth said:
Injury is lance's worst enemy.

It is for all players, apart from the opposition team.

I think that is pretty rotten i don't mind watching people get hurt but injured is abit much.

I'm always cringing when I see players go down on the field. It's never a good sight to be seeing. Some cases are accepted..ie Karmichael Hunt! LOL :p

KTF, that's probably true, but at this stage we'll never know.

*Kimmy*_old

Re: hohai out,he can't play dudes. gatis is the 2nd best hoo

danielspencer2 said:
Do you watch warriors games at all??