General Hitman v2.0

Reaction score

tacklebags

97-16 against us in the last TWO games. You're either pro Bluey or pro Warriors. You can't be both because he's systematically destroying the club.
Totally agree Blueys gotta go, his training, game plan, and player developement suck ! What happened too blooding in BIG forwards ! This years pack lacks size and that Fear Factor ! !

Pro warriors all the way since '95. Even including the dark Tony Kemp years, and never thought we'd go back there. I have never been one for bagging the coach, but now I definitely will.
MACLENNAN HAS GOT TO GO
MACLENNAN Has Destroyed all the credability the club had fought and earned over the past few seasons ! ! Cant wait to hear Blueys latest excuse !

Okay serious question. Who was your MoM...
Kevin Locke...he was on there the for the shortest time !

What's the real point of this thread?

No one is the answer.
I Totally agree, go Flush your self ! I only saw boys out there ! !

Thought Carlos had a reasonable game for his second first grade game and playing out of position. Friend played with guts as usual. We certainly looked better with Luck and Steve Raps on. Going to miss Lucly next year
Carlos is out of his league ! if he gets a regular start next year...We Are F****D

nah they know the players they are getting are way way better than this garbage
Disagree, Dont have a short memory maloneys been a reverlation for the club since hes been there, outstanding last year ! Thomas leulauai is his replacement for next year !...He is past his better days, What a shit signing for the warriors, well done Bluey ! dickhead!

Great effort. We will stroll in for a minor premiership at this rate.
Wank Wank

Carlos did fine and was probably one of our best on the field, especially playing out of position. Second week in a row he has had to fill injury spots when he has trained for another role.

I reckon he should get a role in the halves next week. Him and Maloney with Johnson watching on from his lounge. Or we get Locke to have some sort of operation to replace his legs with titanium and Carlos has another go at FB for the rest of the season. He may not have great FB defence but he will fit right in with the other limp-dick defence and seemed to be one of our only attacking options this week.
What plannet are you on, Hes let in easy trys and wouldnt get a start in any other team in nrl, We dont need anymore green players atm ! This is the Nrl, He got palmed off so easy last week against Cronulla it was EMBARRASING ! Can we throw our check book out and buy someone with experience and whos a genuine playmaker ! Its a SINKING SHIP at the mo

Carlos did fine and was probably one of our best on the field, especially playing out of position. Second week in a row he has had to fill injury spots when he has trained for another role.

I reckon he should get a role in the halves next week. Him and Maloney with Johnson watching on from his lounge. Or we get Locke to have some sort of operation to replace his legs with titanium and Carlos has another go at FB for the rest of the season. He may not have great FB defence but he will fit right in with the other limp-dick defence and seemed to be one of our only attacking options this week.
Carlos DIDNOT do fine ! He got palmed off like a lil bitch against cronulla ! He is too green ! and johnson is only as good as his centres running into holes and creating opportunities for him
to work his magic ! So Sick of Ben Henry getting a rap ! He isnt a Centres Arsehole or first grader at that ! too smmmmmmaaaaaalllllll !

Totally agree. Made 2 runs at the line for a pathetic 14m! Unacceptable. He needs to be dropped back to Vulcans in place of Pita Godinet. Hopefully it lights a fire under his ass like Glen Fisiahi did for Kevin Locke last year. Kevin was playing some lazy lame league at the time but Fish's sensational debut and second game showed Locke that he was despensible and when Fish got injured Locke rejoined the team and has played his heart out ever since. Actually, afew people need a kick up the ass. Russell Packer being one of them. Love the guy and is normally a favourite of mine but his last 2 games has also been AWOL. Last week he ran 6 hitups for 40m and last night was 3 for 36m. That a total of 9 hitups for 76m, weak! That would be weak for a games effort in his position but 2 games! Vulcans. Give his place to someone like Herman Retzlaff who has given his heart to the cause for years and has more mana in one finger than half this team have all up.

NO MORE EXCUSES. Losing is part of the game but 2 hidings in a row is not acceptable nor is it fair to the fans. Man up team.
Herman 'No Body" Retzlaff...bhahaha....This Is NRL mate not the fox memorial

Thought Carlos had a reasonable game for his second first grade game and playing out of position. Friend played with guts as usual. We certainly looked better with Luck and Steve Raps on. Going to miss Lucly next year
you really think anyone in that performance deserves credit?

They came through the ruck at will

They went round the edges at will

We completed about half out sets if not less

We missed god knows how many tackles

We passed it forward god knows how many times

We coughed it up early in the set in our own half god knows how many times

Now tell me - given that who really deserves credit?]
Great call Xt1nct ! ! Your missing the point Toilet Duck We got 50 points put on us ! ! These guys are paid big DOLLARS...that performance was an Embarassment to the Club and the Fans
if Bluet mclennan had any sort of dignity and genuinley cared for the developement of this club, he would STAND DOWN end of season ! He has orchestrated this HORROR SHOW ! !

You call the last 2 games NRL do you, pffffffttt. I watch almost every Vulcans game played here and Herman runs harder every game then Rusty has in his last 2 supposedly NRL games he's played.
Maaaaate...If hes such a GUN player how come know one else in the NRL or league has picked him up ! ! Its a big step up too the nrl boy ! If you put rusty in the storm or Sharks youd
see how much presence he has ! hard to look like a lion in a team of VULCAN MONKEYS !

One thing I noticed this year is that Packer and Lousi arent great marker defenders. Theyre slow to get in position and in Lousi's case he doesnt chase out and just seems slack. Oppositions seem to target those guys a lot.
Lousi is LOUSEY ! ... To SLLLLOOOW....and that younger brother of his is even slower, Why are we even wasting our time on him !

You call the last 2 games NRL do you, pffffffttt. I watch almost every Vulcans game played here and Herman runs harder every game then Rusty has in his last 2 supposedly NRL games he's played.
Yeah they were NRL games mate !, just Bluey Mclennan has picked too many Vulcan and rookie under 20s players ! ! We have a great prop rotation atm they are not the problem, Packer, matalino, lillyman, rapira....Herman...Thanks But No Thanks !

Luck Shmuck....We have too many tacklers in the backrow now ! we need more Hard runners !

nah they know the players they are getting are way way better than this garbage
I agree grevus anyone can see if you put them in a team like the melbourne Storm theyd be Stars ! Hard to look good with soo many monkeys in Blueys Circus of youth !

Reaction score

tacklebags

In Locke's defence, he was playing crap league at wing, not fullback. He never got a chance at FB until Fish and Lance were injured. Perhaps it wasn't so much that he got a rocket up his arse, but more that he played where he belonged.

But I agree with the sentiment. Shaun Johnson is really starting to piss me off. Finally the Warriors fans are starting to see through the rose tinted Shaun Johnson goggles and seeing he is getting a free ride. The idea of him playing a senior halves role scares the shit out of me. I am glad people are starting to blame him rather than Maloney for his shit play.

What???

Another excuse for Johnson. He has to have the ball in-hand to create opportunities. The centres can run all the holes and lines they want, but won't get any points or go-forward without Johnson having the ball. The guy is hiding behind his mum's apron right now.

I agree about Henry, but your deluded if you think he is the problem with Johnson's game.
Mate hes one of our junior developement success storries ! We know hes a better player then that ! I dont think adding another rookie into our prop rotation is guna help ! !Have a look at his tackle count for those 2 games, when you get 45 and 50 points put on yah...its hard for anyone to stand out mate ! if he left the warriors i dont think hed struggle to get a contract !

Yeah right i think theyd be rubbing there hands ! !

Carlos did extremely well this week. He scored, he nearly scored and he looked dangerous. His defence is not the best, but he stepped up very well in attack. Every person in the team has been palmed in the past 2 weeks, why would you expect Carlos to be different? He surprised me. I thought he was a player who will always go missing when the going gets tough and is too immature to play first grade, but he did more than I expected in attack and was no worse than anyone else in defence.
Ben henrys a light weight boy ! ! how come we arnt developing big boys like, james taumau, hargreaves, pritchard, NICE BIG HEAVY intimidating go forward big men....not these tall henrys who have the impact of butterflyies !

Reaction score

tacklebags

our 'gun' halfback who thinks hes still playing touch on D and doesnt like to play physical & take the line on....Carlos looked better with the ball in hand...SJ' s game aint improved nuthin this year
mATE I DONT think anybodys game playin half back would have improved given the rookies and players playing out of position would have improved...you looking for a miracle ! look what happened to chris sandow

Top Bottom