Social Palestine, Israel war.

Thats an absurd and offensive question to anyone in their right mind. Now, are we in the end times or not? Get on with it willya what's your point bro
So you are a proven liar too, do you guys even think through your answers or do you just continually lie openly.

Capture.PNG

If I was the New Zealand Warriors I would be highly concerned about being associated online with people who thought raping and executing Jewish kids is acceptable. I think that would be incredibly damaging for their brand.

So you are a proven liar too, do you guys even think through your answers or do you just continually lie openly.

View attachment 1803

If I was the New Zealand Warriors I would be highly concerned about being associated online with people who thought raping and executing Jewish kids is acceptable. I think that would be incredibly damaging for their brand.
Yes this place is a well known hive of neo nazis and Satanists, he's onto us fellas

The Warriors would be more concerned by a moronic user brandishing their name in their username on a forum whilst picking and choosing what they want to question.

The Warriors would be more concerned by a moronic user brandishing their name in their username on a forum whilst picking and choosing what they want to question.
Tajhay if Rizzah admits the rape and execution of the Jewish children by Hamas is wrong, then I am open book.

Any thoughts on why he won't do that?

Tajhay if Rizzah admits the rape and execution of the Jewish children by Hamas is wrong, then I am open book.

A)Maybe you are on ignore?
B)Maybe he doesn't debate with fuckwits?
C)Maybe he's waiting for you to answer the same question replacing Jewish with Palestinian and Hamas by Israelis? You know it's been happening for some time right?

The real answer is I don't know.... but I suspect it's B.

You're annoying as fuck bro.
Oh alright, I believe the killing of children is terrible and should be made illegal.
Now please stfu bro. This is as close as you're going to get with the persistent nagging you do. Worse than my wife forcing me to do the dishes.

A)Maybe you are on ignore?
B)Maybe he doesn't debate with fuckwits?
C)Maybe he's waiting for you to answer the same question replacing Jewish with Palestinian and Hamas by Israelis? You know it's been happening for some time right?

The real answer is I don't know.... but I suspect it's B.
Or maybe its

D)He loves that Hamas raped and executed Jewish children.

I think you do know.

Messianic zionists will never give up on Greater Israel, secular Jews should flee to Ohio before the whole place is a bloodbath, its a failed state. Or better yet, why not bring them to New Zion in the South Pacific, pretty safe place to hide out.
New Jersey is the Promised Land.
Google
Haganah
Irgun
Dier Yassin.
what goes round comes round.

Let's make a Deal
Partial delegation of civil powers
from Israeliadministration
Palestinian National Authority
السلطة الفلسطينية الوطنية
as-Sulṭa al-Waṭanīya al-Filasṭīnīya
Coat of arms of Palestinian National Authority
Coat of arms
The Palestinian Authority exerts partial civil control in 167 islands in the West Bank and in the Gaza Strip[1]
The Palestinian Authority exerts partial civil control in 167 islands in the West Bank and in the Gaza Strip[1]
Administrative centerRamallah
17px-WMA_button2b.png
31°54′N 35°12′E
Largest cityGaza
17px-WMA_button2b.png
31°31′N 34°27′E
Official languagesArabic
TypeProvisional self-government body
GovernmentSemi‑presidential[2]
PresidentMahmoud Abbas
Prime MinisterMohammad Shtayyeh
LegislatureLegislative Council
Initial accords13 September 1993
Palestinian Authority formed1994
Oslo II Accord1995
Rift of Fatah and Hamas2007
State of Palestinebecomes a non-member state in UN29 November 2012
Currency
Time zoneUTC+2 (EET)
• Summer (DST)UTC+3 (EEST)
Date formatdd/mm/yyyy
Calling code+970
ISO 3166 codePS
Internet TLD.ps
The Palestinian National Authority (PA or PNA; Arabic: السلطة الوطنية الفلسطينية as-Sulṭa al-Waṭanīya al-Filasṭīnīya), commonly known as the Palestinian Authority and officially the State of Palestine,[5] is the Fatah-controlled government body that exercises partial civil control over West Bank areas "A" and "B"as a consequence of the 1993–1995 Oslo Accords.[1][6][7] The Palestinian Authority controlled the Gaza Strip prior to the Palestinian elections of 2006 and the subsequent Gaza conflictbetween the Fatah and Hamas parties, when it lost control to Hamas; the PA continues to claim the Gaza Strip, although Hamas exercises de facto control. Since January 2013, the Palestinian Authority has used the name "State of Palestine" on official documents, although the United Nations continues to recognize the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) as the "representative of the Palestinian people".[8]

The Palestinian Authority was formed in 1994, pursuant to the Gaza–Jericho Agreement between the PLO and the government of Israel, and was intended to be a five-year interim body. Further negotiations were then meant to take place between the two parties regarding its final status. According to the Oslo Accords, the Palestinian Authority was designated to have exclusive control over both security-related and civilian issues in Palestinian urban areas (referred to as "Area A") and only civilian control over Palestinian rural areas ("Area B"). The remainder of the territories, including Israeli settlements, the Jordan Valley region and bypass roads between Palestiniancommunities, were to remain under Israeli control ("Area C"). East Jerusalem was excluded from the Accords. Negotiations with several Israeli governments had resulted in the Authority gaining further control of some areas, but control was then lost in some areas when the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) retook several strategic positions during the Second ("Al-Aqsa") Intifada. In 2005, after the Second Intifada, Israel withdrew unilaterally from its settlements in the Gaza Strip, thereby expanding Palestinian Authority control to the entire strip[9]while Israel continued to control the crossing points, airspace, and the waters of the Gaza Strip's coast.[10]

In the Palestinian legislative elections on 25 January 2006, Hamas emerged victorious and nominated Ismail Haniyeh as the Authority's Prime Minister. However, the national unity Palestinian government effectively collapsed, when a violent conflict between Hamas and Fatah erupted, mainly in the Gaza Strip. After the Gaza Strip was taken over by Hamas on 14 June 2007, the Authority's Chairman Mahmoud Abbasdismissed the Hamas-led unity government and appointed Salam Fayyad as Prime Minister, dismissing Haniyeh. The move wasn't recognized by Hamas, thus resulting in two separate administrations – the Fatah-led Palestinian Authority in the West Bank and a rival Hamas government in the Gaza Strip. The reconciliation process to unite the Palestinian governments achieved some progress over the years, but had failed to produce a re-unification.

The Palestinian Authority received financial assistance from the European Union and the United States (approximately US$1 billion combined in 2005). All direct aid was suspended on 7 April 2006, as a result of the Hamas victory in parliamentary elections.[11][12] Shortly thereafter, aid payments resumed, but were channeled directly to the offices of Mahmoud Abbas in the West Bank.[13] Since 9 January 2009, when Mahmoud Abbas' term as president was supposed to have ended and elections were to have been called, Hamas supporters and many in the Gaza Strip have withdrawn recognition for his presidency and instead consider Aziz Dweik, the speaker of the Palestinian Legislative Council, to be the acting president until new elections can be held.[14][15]

The State of Palestine has become recognized by 138 nations and since November 2012, the United Nationsvoted to recognize the State of Palestine as a non-member UN observer state.[16][17][18] The Palestinian Authority is an authoritarian regime that has not held elections in over 15 years; it has been criticized for human rights abuses, including cracking down on journalists, human rights activists, and dissent against its rule.[19]

Egypt is shutting its border to Gaza. They are refusing any refugees in.
The peace between Egypt and Israel has lasted since the treaty went into effect, and Egypt has become an important strategic partner of Israel. Binyamin Ben-Eliezer, a former Israeli defense minister known for his close ties to Egyptian officials, has stated that "Egypt is not only our closest friend in the region, the co-operation between us goes beyond the strategic."

As part of the agreement, the U.S. began economic and military aid to Egypt, and political backing for its subsequent governments. From the Camp David peace accords in 1978 until 2000, the United States has subsidized Egypt's armed forces with over $38 billion worth of aid. Egypt receives about $1.3 billion annually.

Nevertheless, the peace is often described as a "cold peace", with many in Egypt skeptical about its effectiveness. The Arab-Israeli conflict has kept relations cool.

IRGUN
Two of the operations for which the Irgun is best known are the bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on 22 July 1946 and the Deir Yassin massacrethat killed at least 107 Palestinian Arab villagers, including women and children, carried out together with Lehi on 9 April 1948.

The organization committed acts of terrorism against the British, whom it regarded as illegal occupiers, and against Arabs.[7] In particular the Irgun was described as a terrorist organization by the United Nations, British, and United States governments; in media such as The New York Times newspaper;[8][9]as well as by the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry,[10][11] the 1946 Zionist Congress[12] and the Jewish Agency.

IRGUN
Two of the operations for which the Irgun is best known are the bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on 22 July 1946 and the Deir Yassin massacrethat killed at least 107 Palestinian Arab villagers, including women and children, carried out together with Lehi on 9 April 1948.

The organization committed acts of terrorism against the British, whom it regarded as illegal occupiers, and against Arabs.[7] In particular the Irgun was described as a terrorist organization by the United Nations, British, and United States governments; in media such as The New York Times newspaper;[8][9]as well as by the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry,[10][11] the 1946 Zionist Congress[12] and the Jewish Agency.

Out here dropping knowledge bombs. Respect. The UKR vs RUS debate sapped my soul.

Back