Post Match 2023 Warriors vs Knights - Week 2 Finals (Post Match)

vs

-

MATCH COMPLETE

01 Jan 1970

Match Stats

Tries
Conversions
/ Field Goals /
/ 2P Field Goals /
Try Assists
% Possession %
/ Set Completion /
Time in Opposition Half
Metres Gained
Dropouts
Dummy Half Runs
/ Kicks/Kick Metres /
40/20
20/40
Offloads
1 on 1 Steals
Line Breaks
Line Break Assists
Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Be awesome if the Warriors administration would consider opening up an area in Go MEDIA for fans to watch the game next week.
I would be interested if it was being considered 🤔.
Maybe this forum could ask or even have a special area for us.
Any thoughts??
I like the idea but certain forumers would just talk about how shit NZ is and how much they love the refs...

Someone mentioned midweek that AFB was salty that he didn't get any awards at the Warriors night.
I thought nothing of it. But found it interesting how little game time he played last night. Again thought nothing of it. Probably load management ahead of a big game next week.
But I noticed he went straight back to the in goal after one of our tries in the last 20 mins and didn't go into the group huddle at half way.
Then at full-time, about 2 mins after, even before the Winning song was song, he ran up the tunnel and didn't celebrate with everyone.

Tell me I'm reading too much into it 😳
I did see him get up and jump for joy and high five his teammates when we scored a few times while he was off. That's still a good sign

IMG_6507.jpeg

After seeing the Nathan Cleary photos as a kid, how awesome that these young fellas got to be there, front row, singing the team song after a victory.

They will grow up dreaming of playing in the 17. This game alone, forget about this season could be a massive part of the shift away from Union to league.

Be awesome if the Warriors administration would consider opening up an area in Go MEDIA for fans to watch the game next week.
I would be interested if it was being considered 🤔.
Maybe this forum could ask or even have a special area for us.
Any thoughts??
Mt Eden was screening this game for free for fans so surely it's on the cards.

Did we have 1 prop at one point when Siro came on? Pretty sure there was no AfB, Barnett or Jazz on at the time. Just Tohu with Walker playing 13

Still can't get over the fact that what I saw on the refs face when both his decisions were overturned he felt he was left hung out to dry, and looked like he was fuming. Too bad.

We kept the pressure on Ponga all game which was a rarety at times during the years. He just carves us up. The pressure was so intense that he dropped a ball near the end, to give us the victory over him in mental pressure.

If we can do that against Ponga, when can surely do that against Walsh.

Let's go Wahs.

Funny thing is seeing all the Panthers and especially broncos fans that were very happy for our turnaround and good performances earlier in the season turning on us in the comments 🤣.
They must feel threatened.
If we make the gf can see a huge number of Warriors supporters showing up. Including supporters of other clubs (excluding the team we play) who picked us as their second team.
Would be massive for the NRL.
I've never seen this amount of warriors support in NZ in my life.
How's it like over in Aussie?

Still can't get over the fact that what I saw on the refs face when both his decisions were overturned he felt he was left hung out to dry, and looked like he was fuming. Too bad.

We kept the pressure on Ponga all game which was a rarety at times during the years. He just carves us up. The pressure was so intense that he dropped a ball near the end, to give us the victory over him in mental pressure.

If we can do that against Ponga, when can surely do that against Walsh.

Let's go Wahs.
The ball hitting him in the chest was the real head scratcher one for me

after that first 10 minute blitz there was an opportunity for the refereeing to even it up a bit - and he really took it and ran - those weird calls at the end were comical, what got me angry was the ruck, 10 metre and handling calls in the middle of the game - all of them marginal and went one way, and when we were in possession nothing but silence
That period was horrible!! They were lying all over the ruck for as long as they wanted!! Their kick chase was offside every single kick also.

Back