General And we start again...

Ah stink… Mt Welly sent me a message the night it went pear shaped. I guess I’ll never know what jersey royalty wanted!!

Ahh, big love to the nzwarriors.com community!

Used to post often but just been lurking last several years, enjoying the content.

This reset has made me feel the need to start posting again as my small contribution to help get things up and running again.

Possibly the reset will encourage long time lurkers to start posting, adding even more depth and richness to the conversations!

Last edited:
Ahh, big love to the nzwarriors.com community!

Used to post often but just been lurking last several years, enjoying the content.

This reset has made me feel the need to start posting again as my small contribution to help get things up and running again.

Possibly the reset will encourage long time lurkers to start posting, adding even more depth and richness to the conversations!
You should post more often. Just like He Man you have the power.

I have a few laptops around the house so keep logging in at different places like the garage and seeing the old site.

Here for a bit of history.

1693603927159.png

I was gutted to see the attack on the site yesterday and pleased to have the community back up and running. Thanks Tajhay and other admins for their efforts with the site, I don’t know much about it tbf but I’m sure there’s a hell of lot of work and effort behind the scenes to make it happen.

I spend more time on this site than any other (and find the off-season boring af) and value the community here. So thanks alot for getting it up and going again

Thanks heaps Tajhay and everyone else for your tireless work so we can piss and moan during and after the games.

You all rule!

Just an update. The person responsible has emailed me threatening that he created more entry points and if not paid will do more harm. Willing to roll the dice on this one as feel it's all secured now.

Since he also has everyone's email address they entered when registered, if he does contact you, please dont respond and just fwd to me at tajhay@gmail.com

As previously mentioned he cannot do anything with the data stolen except use your email address. Please under no circumstance email him back with your real name or give into any threatening demands.

Wow, such a disappointing turn of events - thank you Tajhay for getting us back up and running so quickly. As much of a shame it is to lose that history, this community is amazing and I'm glad we still have a place to congregate. Special condolences to Mt Wellington for the effort done on the various historical threads, players, jerseys, etc, it was a superb resource. Also, Tajhay confirming that I don't want a refund on the membership, and let us known if you need a fundraising drive in this situation.

Onwards and upwards, Go The Warriors.

(user Blackdot, changed back to old name).

Have to admire the speed of recovery - well done! At almost any other time in the club's history this hacking would have seemed a bigger disaster than it seems to me right now - purely on the degree of optimism that on the field success has generated for us all. It seems despite the shitty, selfish, greedy MF actions of these hackers the light will shine through. The desire to support and celebrate this club is much stronger than this event. Like the team, we will rebuild quickly and be in the moment - even if it means the past will stay in the past for now. Over time we can re-gather the best of that.

Just an update. The person responsible has emailed me threatening that he created more entry points and if not paid will do more harm. Willing to roll the dice on this one as feel it's all secured now.

Since he also has everyone's email address they entered when registered, if he does contact you, please dont respond and just fwd to me at tajhay@gmail.com

As previously mentioned he cannot do anything with the data stolen except use your email address. Please under no circumstance email him back with your real name or give into any threatening demands.
I wasn't supposed to give them my password for a slice of the ransom?

Also unrelated topic, you should pay the ransom.

Back