Sports NBA

IMG_3750.jpeg

Doesn’t have the same impact he once had but also Russell Westbrook on the bench. Strong team
IMG_3753.jpeg

Looks strong alright- I think you’re right and they’ll start Mann and bring Westbrook off the bench.
They also picked up pj tucker in the trade who was a good get.

Watched the spurs two games against the suns and reckon Wembanyama is going to be unstoppable when he puts some size to his frame. Gets pushed around a bit boxing out and posting up at the moment but has no problem scoring and handling.

Don’t sleep on Chet

Watched the spurs two games against the suns and reckon Wembanyama is going to be unstoppable when he puts some size to his frame. Gets pushed around a bit boxing out and posting up at the moment but has no problem scoring and handling.
That kid still must be close to 100kg as skinny as he is……pack on another 10kg (which he will) and he’ll be very dangerous.

The NBA is on completely different stratosphere physically re basketball so he’ll get used to the physicality like KD did when he entered the league as a skinny rookie among others.

Anyway, Kristaps will give him a run for his money……but I’m a one eyed Celtics fan
👁️ ☘️ 🤷🏽

Sure everyone has seen it, but Draymond getting done for flailing around and punching Jusuf Nurkic..

For those keeping count, that was just his 6th game back from the last suspension, and his 3rd ejection in the month-and-a-half old season. Complete nutcase.

Sure everyone has seen it, but Draymond getting done for flailing around and punching Jusuf Nurkic..

For those keeping count, that was just his 6th game back from the last suspension, and his 3rd ejection in the month-and-a-half old season. Complete nutcase.
Kicked Adams in the balls the other year the gutless prick.

Kicked Adams in the balls the other year the gutless prick.

That was a wee while ago now I think, but yeah, he makes a lot of NRL players look like saints lol

I don't want to throw accusations out there.... Butttttttt, He has now kicked a Kiwi (Adams) in the nuts, Stomped on a Lithuanians chest while they were down (Sabonis), Choked a Frenchie (Gobert), and now he's gone and hit a Bosnian (Nurkic).

It's definitely not limited to international players though, his own teammates aren't even off-limits to him :rolleyes:

That was a wee while ago now I think, but yeah, he makes a lot of NRL players look like saints lol

I don't want to throw accusations out there.... Butttttttt, He has now kicked a Kiwi (Adams) in the nuts, Stomped on a Lithuanians chest while they were down (Sabonis), Choked a Frenchie (Gobert), and now he's gone and hit a Bosnian (Nurkic).

It's definitely not limited to international players though, his own teammates aren't even off-limits to him :rolleyes:
Think he punched teammate Jordan Poole in the head last pre season too?

Back