General Happy New Year

Weno

Weno

All the best for 2013 to all our Warriors and Warrior families up in here,be safe,look after our families and look foward to supporting our team and sharing views with you all in 2013.Go the WARRIORS.

tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Wishing all our visitors a happy new year! Best wishes from all the mods and admins from the site. 2012 has seen the demise of 2 of our popular homes (VOT and NZWO), and the birth of this site. From my own personal view, it has been pleasing to see how everyone has left previous baggage behind from the old sites and worked with us in the creation of this new community. I would also like to thank each and every one of you for making effort to adhere to the new forum posting guidelines (https://www.nzwarriorsfans.com/threads/forum-etiquette-all-new-members-please-read.1274/) in order to create a site focussing on the quality of the discussion.

As previously noted, we have a few things lined up for season 2013 here at this site, and will be incorporating them slowly in the near year prior to the start of the NRL Season 2013. We thank you for making us the home of warriors fans, and look again to seeing you all here in the new year.

As always, if you have any issues or concerns, feel free to contact one of the moderators or admins online.
Have a fantastic and safe new years, and look to see all again in 2013 as we try to rebuild from the year gone past.

Reactions: 1 users
Boogeyman

Boogeyman

Happy new year everybody...all the best to you all...( getting good seats for the MIGHTY WARRIORS GRAND FINAL)...it's gonna be packed hard...

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Thats 30 hours of my life I'll never get back!

Happy New Year to all fans of League. As always, have huge expectations for this year in terms of the Warriors. Hope we can move on from last year and finally start to not only win a Premiership but create a winning culture at the club. The type of culture that builds a successful dynasty...

fanrrior

fanrrior

Argh! The first song I hear in 2013 just had to be Gangnam Style. Not the way I wanted to start the year. Oh well. Happy new year to everybody!