Social Palestine, Israel war.

Surely seeing these clips of innocent children should be enough for there to be an instant ceasefire.

Unfathomable...
oh yeah but there’s bad guys underground under those kids or something. so, you know. casualties of war and all that.
🫠

Shame on our leaders of the so called free world. No wonder 2 thirds of the planet want a new world order. Fucking disgusting how low we as humans can go an they try to fool us into thinking the west is the good guys.

What can we from New Zealand or as a forum.
Each member should contact their member of Parliament, expressing their concerns and possible suggestions.
I suggest USA, give Israel Florida instead of $38 billion of weapons every year.
That wouldn’t give America Iran’s Freedom Juice, oil so they wouldn’t like that.
What is this really all about?

What can we from New Zealand or as a forum.
It does feel like we are somewhat helpless to do anything.
Share the content on your social media, if you can. Getting a wider audience understanding the scale of this mess.
Join a protest, there have been rallies each weekend for the last 3 weeks around the country. I'll find a post showing dates and locations.
Write to your local MP to voice concerns about our lack of official condemnation about what is going on.
It feels small fry, but it is doing something.

It does feel like we are somewhat helpless to do anything.
Share the content on your social media, if you can. Getting a wider audience understanding the scale of this mess.
Join a protest, there have been rallies each weekend for the last 3 weeks around the country. I'll find a post showing dates and locations.
Write to your local MP to voice concerns about our lack of official condemnation about what is going on.
It feels small fry, but it is doing something.
The content is a bit much - I get the purpose but far out it is extremely confronting.
That we haven't really had any politicians outside of the greens and tpm explicitly call for cease fire is shameful.

Me and the family will be attending the Auckland protest on Sunday.

Good idea on the local MP.

How can we help those poor kids on a humanitarian side - seeing numerous videos of bones protruding and the prospect of no proper medical care. Truly truly f'ed up...

The content is a bit much - I get the purpose but far out it is extremely confronting.
That we haven't really had any politicians outside of the greens and tpm explicitly call for cease fire is shameful.

Me and the family will be attending the Auckland protest on Sunday.

Good idea on the local MP.

How can we help those poor kids on a humanitarian side - seeing numerous videos of bones protruding and the prospect of no proper medical care. Truly truly f'ed up...
Humanitarian aid - you can donate.

Here are a few notable charities.
Islamic Relief
UNRWA - United Nations Relief and Works Agency
PRCS - Palestinian Red Crescent Society
MAP - Medical Aid for Palestinians
Palestine Children's Relief Fund

yeah i read that too.
fucking unreal.

no one HAS to side with palestine here. but to argue any of this shit in favour of israel is fucking mind blowing to me.
I hit quotation “like” and can’t undo it.
It’s all about around Iran and it’s “freedom juice”.
For HAMAS they’re forcing a shift to the BRICS.
USA/Israel NO FUTURE in the future world, if there’s anything left.💥

HAMAS PUTS FLY IN OINTMENT.
Signatory nations of the September 15, 2020 agreements
Bahrain
Israel
United Arab Emirates
On January 28, 2020, the Trump administration unveiled its Israeli–Palestinian peace proposal in a ceremony at the White House.[17] A component of the plan envisioned applying Israeli law to, or annexation of, roughly 30% of the West Bank. On June 12, 2020, Emirati ambassador to the U.S. Yousef Al-Otaiba authored an op-ed in an effort to halt Israel's planned annexation of West Bank territory.[18] Otaiba's op-ed was addressed to the Israeli public and published on the front page of Yedioth Ahronoth.[19] The White House had reservations about annexation, as well, which Berkowitz discussed with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in meetings in Israel over three days in late June 2020.[5] Berkowitz proposed an alternative to annexation in the meetings: normalization with the United Arab Emirates.

NEGROPONTE DOCTRINE”

Whose Zoomin’ who?

11.00 A.M.Nov.11. 1918.
BIG DEAL.
Now .SHHHHHHH*
Not much MEDIA reportage of “REMEMBRANCE or ARMISTICE DAY today to commemorate the peace treaty to end war of all wars.
TOO MUCH WINNING
Don’t look or talk about it.

Last edited:
Seen the statistics on that? Since you have done 'research' and are now well informed, do you know the chances of a Palestinian shot and killed by IDF vs Hamas? Maybe ask your 'kiwi mate' and report back if your research didnt extend that far but led you to make a comment on that.
Yeah Tahjay ... Its a hot potato forum topic this.. some emotional comments here..
I will say this.. I don't know of any country in the world who say they care about its people would build military bases underground in populated areas.. they're usually out in the country to keep the civilian casualties to a min if attacked... there's still open areas in Gaza.. so I guess you can draw your own conclusions and yes to your question its already started.

Honestly, Gaza never needed a military with the multi billions of dollars in aid they have been given over the decades. Gaza should be like a Singapore or Dubai by now .... go figure...

What's going on over there is abhorrent and both sides are guilty of terrible brutality of the innocents.

Unfortunately we're not that flash in this country either. Maybe there should be more protests here on justice for the undefended rather than pro/against Israel/Palestine.

Its all about “FREEDOM JUICE”.
Gas, petroleum.
If the kill enough Palestinians, USA/Israel hope to promote attacks by Syria, Lebanon, and mosty Iran.
They have the worlds 2nd largest reserves,

Its not only Palestine that has sacrificed throughout the Middle East, every country that has opposed the USA/ Israel combo has had their major cities flattened like Gaza.
Damascus, Bagdad cremated.
Millions displaced, countries paralysed by displaced people.
A cancer on the planet.

Back