General Grace Millane (1 Viewer)

fizurg

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
hamilton
Mate these guys have twice the opportunities everyone else in the world gets. They have a massive eduction programme within the NRL, sometimes people need to take ownership of their own lives, rather than using sports money and fame as an excuse?

I've read the rumoured current player would gives us a good amount of cap to play with, and is the same position as the older fella. Say if a guy is on $400k a season, WTF would they mess with that shit? Depressing if this stuff is true.

Anyone know when the name surpression ends? I think NZ has terrible rules around this stuff, for instance why is Grace Millanes convicted murderer allowed it anymore? Just rubbish.
The Grace Millane killer has a reason for his name suppression. It will all come out in the media eventually.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
The Grace Millane killer has a reason for his name suppression. It will all come out in the media eventually.
He could be up on another charge. Happened to some cops accused of rape a few years ago. I note the application for suppression came from the defence, so the Police probably couldn't care. The rule is a jury must only consider the facts before them, if they knew he had murdered Grace as well...it wouldn't be fair ...would it. :rolleyes:
Nope, back, same position and culture as the rumoured meth dealer
Grandparents from the same land? If so I don't really care, he didn't have much of a season anyway.
Ahhhhhh ffs! *throws phone. There goes the whole gameplan, how are we going to get any go forward now?
I hope you guess isn't mine, otherwise I will be throwing more than my phone.

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
Not hard to find out the name of the murderer. Pretty widely known in softball circles too.

Reactions: bruce

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Upcoming Match

Manly Sea Eagles Central Coast Stadium

Last Game

20 Sep

14 - 26
5.9 Total Avg Rating
5.9 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 11 ratings