Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Dolphins +12

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Warrriors Jafin special

Votes: 9 12.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not worried at all with this match. We either win or lose. Our main focus will then turn to next week.

I'm happy to see the young ones get a start and the older ones a much-needed rest.

The next two weeks will, be what our seasons hinge on. While I stand with Webster and repeat what he said his main focus this year wasn't to make the Grand Final but to make the 8. The Grand Final focus is next year. He wanted to give everyone a taste of finals football before going all out in 2024. The fact we have 2 lives means we have a 50-50 chance of making it to at least the Prelim Final. Win next week and that's what we would do.

We've done very very well. I've been out and about this morning down here in Mosgiel and the word on the street is very positive for the Warriors. You wouldn't have said that last year. So lots and lots of bandwangoners but I don't care they can come along for the ride, and take it as far as can go.

Go the Warriors - Up the Wahs.

I'm not worried at all with this match. We either win or lose. Our main focus will then turn to next week.

I'm happy to see the young ones get a start and the older ones a much-needed rest.

The next two weeks will, be what our seasons hinge on. While I stand with Webster and repeat what he said his main focus this year wasn't to make the Grand Final but to make the 8. The Grand Final focus is next year. He wanted to give everyone a taste of finals football before going all out in 2024. The fact we have 2 lives means we have a 50-50 chance of making it to at least the Prelim Final. Win next week and that's what we would do.

We've done very very well. I've been out and about this morning down here in Mosgiel and the word on the street is very positive for the Warriors. You wouldn't have said that last year. So lots and lots of bandwangoners but I don't care they can come along for the ride, and take it as far as can go.

Great post David
Good to hear from you
Glad to know of the positive energy in Mosgiel !
My step mother was from there by the way

Christening the new forum with a suitably ridiculous multi to pay for my Grand Final trip 🤣

View attachment 68
IMG_6311.jpeg

Genius move.

Reactions: j_p
I am the artist formerly known as Gizzyfan. Got sick of that and increasingly thought it was wanky. Due to a completely new spine going for Dolphins, but guys will not disgrace themselves. Our 'dirt trackers' need a run to get up to speed before the finals and our starters a rest. Annoyinv as we drove past Redcliff on the way to the airport yesterday.

Nephew or something like that, very good Northland genes.
Yes an actual full blooded nephew of Super Sid indeed.

Had a fair bit to do with the Going family. Kalani's first cousin was a prison officer, a real Amazon, no one messed with her.

Kalani has two uncles that played for NZ. His Uncle Ken was lesser known, but up North he was legend like Sid.

It almost feels like watching family seeing Kalani take his shot,. I hope the game goes well for him, Paul Roache, and Williame.

All eyes on Volkman and TMM today. The future halves pairing of the Warriors.

Yes an actual full blooded nephew of Super Sid indeed.

Had a fair bit to do with the Going family. Kalani's first cousin was a prison officer, a real Amazon, no one messed with her.

Kalani has two uncles that played for NZ. His Uncle Ken was lesser known, but up North he was legend like Sid.

It almost feels like watching family seeing Kalani take his shot,. I hope the game goes well for him, Paul Roache, and Williame.

All eyes on Volkman and TMM today. The future halves pairing of the Warriors.
I had the honour of playing in Sid's last game for North Auckland then as it was known. Ground (always Okara Park for me) was stacked out I dont care if they played the All BLacks, Lions or Springboks that day the North would have won.

Auckland Whanau
I need your help
Can you give me a tip on a sports bar to watch the game tonight in either ellerslie or Mt Wellington ?
doesn’t need to be a life and soul of the party place just a good view of the tv?
Doolans brothers or Union Post both in Ellerlise.

Good good

Btw where all my banana skin posters at ???? 🍌 🍌 🍌

Dolphins but hopefully only by 1-12. Looking forward to seeing how the guys handle the step up and how our left edge performs.

As an expert on the flight because I did it yesterday it is not the flight that is trying. It is the border requirements and road travel that are the hassle. I think they will have their feet up at their own homes.

Tough 1 to pick .. Dolphins look full strength and will want to go out on a high... Be a good test for our depth players .
Either way the panfurs game later decides who we meet wk 1... go hard boyz

It's a shame we've lost the post where Five&Last said there was no chance that Paul Roache would be named in the 17. It's always enjoyable replying to his supremely confident predictions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back