Social Palestine, Israel war.

Asians are not known for their creative nature. Hard working yes. Creative no.

They don’t lead or influence the world in music, fashion, scientific development . Very good at taking ideas and working hard to improve and perfect it - eg Japanese but they don’t possesses the pure creative and charismatic nature like Western society to lead and identify new things
That is a eurocentric view. That is how the MAGA people in merka see things too. God created white guys, not the others.

Chinese invented gun powder, rice growing, and traditional medicine, just for starters.
By the 15th century they were probably in a position to colonise much of Asia and had reached the east coast of Africa.
Internal politics stopped that progress.
They had a functioning civilisation 5000 years ago when our ancestors were living in caves.
In South east Asia people of Chinese descent are always in the top 50 percent of the socio economic scale.
They have also suffered discrimination because of their success.

Growing rice? Hardly anything to gloat about. Traditional medicine is pure trial and error

Splitting the atom, inventing electricity, automobiles - now that’s invention

That is a eurocentric view. That is how the MAGA people in merka see things too. God created white guys, not the others.

I don’t think its a race issue with those supporting Make American Great Again. Plenty of blacks support Trump. The Merka believe God created Americans. Colour has nothing to do with it. Or gender.

Last edited:
Growing rice? Hardly anything to gloat about. Traditional medicine is pure trial and error

Splitting the atom, inventing electricity, automobiles - now that’s invention
It was a Kiwi who first split the atom...but what about inventing the wheel?
That is one thing the ancient Americans could never do.
All those western developments were gradual, sometimes over centuries
The Chinese were basically cut off from that for centuries because of their internal political systems.
Current Russian technology is regarded as backward but this Russian dude invented the periodic table...Dmitri Ivanovich Mendeleev.
That discovery was genius, so was the discovery of the DNA helix, that is a massive story involving some Merkins. However the DNA molecule was discovered by a Swiss dude Friedrich Miescher in the 19th century.
If you go online I am sure you can join a MAGA discussion group, and heyzeuss talk about backward. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It was a Kiwi who first split the atom...but what about inventing the wheel?
That is one thing the ancient Americans could never do.
All those western developments were gradual, sometimes over centuries
The Chinese were basically cut off from that for centuries because of their internal political systems.
Current Russian technology is regarded as backward but this Russian dude invented the periodic table...Dmitri Ivanovich Mendeleev.
That discovery was genius, so was the discovery of the DNA helix, that is a massive story involving some Merkins. However the DNA molecule was discovered by a Swiss dude Friedrich Miescher in the 19th century.
If you go online I am sure you can join a MAGA discussion group, and heyzeuss talk about backward. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The Chinese were too busy building a stupid wall half way across the planet to invent anything.

Yeah the great kiwi Rutherford. Don’t know why his face isn’t planted on any of our notes or coins ? Yet we get the queen, mr Everest and some birds. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Unless it on bills I can’t afford...

And why are you going on about Americans when the greatest inventors came from Europe?..

For you history buffs with high IQ.

yep.png

The MAGA ideology is about right wing conservative views. It’s not about colour or slavery.
MAGA ideology has not been written.
It is just to destroy the current system because they don't like it.
They don't know what they want to replace it with either.
Just WTF s a right wing conservative view?
Those Republicans who have a conservative view e.g. Liz Cheney are on the outer...replaced by raving lunatics.

MAGA ideology has not been written.
It is just to destroy the current system because they don't like it.
They don't know what they want to replace it with either.
Just WTF s a right wing conservative view?
Those Republicans who have a conservative view e.g. Liz Cheney are on the outer...replaced by raving lunatics.

Given this thread is about Israel - Palestine I’m not going to follow you down this rabbit hole

Hamas are “terrorist” for trying to take back what was taken from them and to avenge the death of their forefathers

Yet what Israel will now do to the Gaza Strip will be 100X worse, masked under the umbrella of “War”

Israel are not the good guys as portrayed by the western media. Far from it.

I think the lesson to be learned is that is is the individual innovators and not the race. that is important As Bruce said a Kiwi, Sir Earnest Rutherford split the atom. there is prejudice everywhere. One of the most under rated men of all time, in my opinion the Mathmetician and Code breaker, Allan Turing, of Bletchley Park fame, who was hounded to death as a homosexual invented the computer. died by eating a cyanide injected apple. people thought the Apple logo was a tribute to him but apparently just a coincidence.

I think the lesson to be learned is that is is the individual innovators and not the race. that is important As Bruce said a Kiwi, Sir Earnest Rutherford split the atom. there is prejudice everywhere. One of the most under rated men of all time, in my opinion the Mathmetician and Code breaker, Allan Turing, of Bletchley Park fame, who was hounded to death as a homosexual invented the computer. died by eating a cyanide injected apple. people thought the Apple logo was a tribute to him but apparently just a coincidence.

All races are different in their physical and mental attributes. The way Mother Nature intended.

Today’s ideology that we are all the same in gender and in race is badly flawed

Back