General 2023 Home Semi Tickets - Member Presale

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who are not members refer below:

The pre-sale time for non-ticketed members is 3pm on Monday 11 September. The code for non-ticketed members is NZW2023

1694390595670.png

I got my seats - they auto allocated me to seats I wasn't happy with so, re chose my seats 3 teams.

I got my seats - they auto allocated me to seats I wasn't happy with so, re chose my seats 3 teams.
Same here, was given upper west right in the corner. Then found the option to change and got pretty close to my normal seats.
Very shitty system

Has anyone from the queue been let in yet? Is it 10 minute time slots or something?

Got tickets but way back from where we usually sit as members. My other mate who I sit next to had to move to the West stand.

Really think it is poor that as members we cant have our usual seats. We are normally middle of bay 29 and now we are way at the back of the east stand. Pleased to be going, but pretty disappointed in that.

Got tickets but way back from where we usually sit as members. My other mate who I sit next to had to move to the West stand.

Really think it is poor that as members we cant have our usual seats. We are normally middle of bay 29 and now we are way at the back of the east stand. Pleased to be going, but pretty disappointed in that.
Yeah I felt pressured to re select the tickets - I didnt want to be up the back.

I think we need to lobby the club and nrl about this

Can you choose specific seats or just keep searching again until you’re happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back