General George Tuakura gone?

• Thread starter warriors4life_old
  • Start date

warriors4life_old

Seen on other forums that he has signed with the Wests Tigers for next season, sounds confirmed as well.

warriorfaithful*_old

No disrespect but thats not really a huge loss is it. I mean he hardly ever plays for the warriors.

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

damn wanted to c him get a run this season! i need to change my user name now

warriors4life_old

warriorfaithful* said:
No disrespect but thats not really a huge loss is it. I mean he hardly ever plays for the warriors.

He's yet to play for them, but not a huge loss.

warriorfaithful*_old

warriors4life said:
warriorfaithful* said:

He's yet to play for them, but not a huge loss.

Yeah. I mean we have the likes of wiki,price,tuimavave,rapira,lauaki so yeah as we agreed on lol not a huge loss.

Tajhay_old

is there a link to this news? also can offtopic discussions be moved to the pub or posters explained what is acceptable behaviour in the warriors forum posts. it seems we are getting a huge wave of kids posting on here and i dont want to look through three pages of a thread to find absolutely no discussion on the topic.

mods do your job. there are enough of u guys........

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

Tajhay said:
is there a link to this news? also can offtopic discussions be moved to the pub or posters explained what is acceptable behaviour in the warriors forum posts. it seems we are getting a huge wave of kids posting on here and i dont want to look through three pages of a thread to find absolutely no discussion on the topic.

mods do your job. there are enough of u guys........

sorry bro