General General Warriors News

tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Fans who follow warriors instagram account probably had probably noticed some fantastic video content this year. Probably one of if not the best in the nrl. Unfortunately the guy behind it is moving on after this season.

Hopefully the club find someone of his calibre to join their social media team.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Contributor
Fans who follow warriors instagram account probably had probably noticed some fantastic video content this year. Probably one of if not the best in the nrl. Unfortunately the guy behind it is moving on after this season.

Hopefully the club find someone of his calibre to join their social media team.
Is that Cossens???

Reactions: tajhay and Rizzah
Up the guttz

Up the guttz

Inruin

Inruin

Contributor

If only there was a another country, real close, been starved of league for the last few years, who’s team has made huge sacrifices to keep the comp going…..that would be the perfect place to play some of these games 🤔🤔
Boo hoo... The Tigers have a really, really tough year next year not being able to play a home game for 9 rounds straight... Ffs... Really?

bruce

bruce

Contributor

If only there was a another country, real close, been starved of league for the last few years, who’s team has made huge sacrifices to keep the comp going…..that would be the perfect place to play some of these games 🤔🤔
They would sell out at places like Christchurch, Whangarei and Hamilton for sure. The tourist types would probably go to Dunedin as well.

mrblonde

mrblonde

Yeah, not surprised that the NRL and the affected clubs still haven't figured out what they're going to do. The Australia-New Zealand bid was announced as being the successful bid in June 2020. Now, while the actual draw didn't take place until 22 October this year, surely the NRL would have known the period the World Cup was going to be held in and contacted Football Australia - or whoever was in charge of the whole bid - and asked about what grounds were being considered as venues. Most of those (ANZ, Allianz, Suncorp, AAMI) are fairly obvious choices, too.

But, no, the NRL never have their act that well together...

bruce

bruce

Contributor
Yeah, not surprised that the NRL and the affected clubs still haven't figured out what they're going to do. The Australia-New Zealand bid was announced as being the successful bid in June 2020. Now, while the actual draw didn't take place until 22 October this year, surely the NRL would have known the period the World Cup was going to be held in and contacted Football Australia - or whoever was in charge of the whole bid - and asked about what grounds were being considered as venues. Most of those (ANZ, Allianz, Suncorp, AAMI) are fairly obvious choices, too.

But, no, the NRL never have their act that well together...
I know I am going to be banned, but who owns the NRL?

Miket12

Miket12

I know I am going to be banned, but who owns the NRL?
Bye Bruce

wizards rage

wizards rage

Really enjoying the posts from mt.wellington about all the former players and what they have gone on to do.

It’s fascinating the range and breadth of roles they have gotten into. Probably the most go into some sort of trade but it’s truely varied.

I firmly believe the skills learnt as a professional sportsman transfer into other occupations and this is the proof. Leadership, dedication, work ethic, etc. Its quite noticeable the amount that move into leadership roles or have their own business.

It’s often talked about the struggle of players to transition post career. These profiles could be used by the club or players unions as examples of what to expect.

Thanks for putting in the mahi into a valuable resource mt.wellington

snake77

snake77

It is mentioned at the end that the Tigers can't play at home due to the World Cup but it will be sold to us as a thank you for the last few years.

I wouldn't be surprised if clubs need to move their games next year due to being locked out of their home ground and it is spun into a thank you to the Warriors sacrifices during covid. Even though it has been looking like if there was no World Cup it would of been back to business as normal. We need our home grounds for revenue and home ground advantage so yeah thanks and all that but please turn up on time.

TheMorningEmu

TheMorningEmu

It is mentioned at the end that the Tigers can't play at home due to the World Cup but it will be sold to us as a thank you for the last few years.

I wouldn't be surprised if clubs need to move their games next year due to being locked out of their home ground and it is spun into a thank you to the Warriors sacrifices during covid. Even though it has been looking like if there was no World Cup it would of been back to business as normal. We need our home grounds for revenue and home ground advantage so yeah thanks and all that but please turn up on time.

They can spin it as a thank you all they like for all I care, but f**k me.. rough going if I have to adopt the Tigers, of all teams, as my second favourite for 2023

Brother Faisal

Brother Faisal

Hey guys do the warriors have annual reports? I couldn’t seem to find any. Would love to see their revenues etc for each year.

When I went to look online it redirected me to the nrl annual reports.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread. I couldn’t seem to find a finances thread. Please remove this post or redirect it to the right thread if moderators know where it is. Thanks

Tragic

Tragic

Contributor
Hey guys do the warriors have annual reports? I couldn’t seem to find any. Would love to see their revenues etc for each year.

When I went to look online it redirected me to the nrl annual reports.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread. I couldn’t seem to find a finances thread. Please remove this post or redirect it to the right thread if moderators know where it is. Thanks
I would think because they are privately owned they dont need to present annual reports publicly.

Up the guttz

Up the guttz