General General Warriors News

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
I'm starting to get an emotional connection to the team in a way I haven't felt for years, and I think I'm falling in love with Roger but I still can't get Shaun out of my mind. This show is still better than Shortland Street.
See now if it was Frozen at least then I could sing - Let it go, Let it go ....

I'll show myself to the door.

I better put in something about the team or ill get told off. My biggest concern with NB taking the reins is that he is going to pull apart this thing that they warriors have built this year and replace it with all his mates from Aus, instead of working with something thats developing into something special with a little fine tuning.

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013

I'll show myself to the door.

I better put in something about the team or ill get told off. My biggest concern with NB taking the reins is that he is going to pull apart this thing that they warriors have built this year and replace it with all his mates from Aus, instead of working with something thats developing into something special with a little fine tuning.

You d know that if you are the only one in the fan club you are technically a stalker right.

Reactions: gREVUS

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland

"Nathan! Do you want to build a league team?"

Hey, everybody, gREVUS started this Frozen thing. So it's him who should be threwn oot the doar!

I'd exercise a little caution about thinking "This is going so great, Nathan better not screw it up in 2021!" because the circumstances are so weird with Covid and everything. Would the team have come together if this was a regular season with the team being here in Auckland? Being based in Australia and with there being no alternative that involves being paid would tend to focus the mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Worried2Death

Makasene

1st Grade Fringe
May 10, 2012
Great article about the behind the scenes about what the team has been going through.

wHat aBouT aLL thE OtHer gUys WoRKing AwAy FrOm HoME??

Seriously sick of this argument that gets bandied around every time this story comes up.

Juno

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 2, 2018
wHat aBouT aLL thE OtHer gUys WoRKing AwAy FrOm HoME??

Seriously sick of this argument that gets bandied around every time this story comes up.
What other guys? They're all mentioned, did you not read the article?
Or are you talking about everyone everywhere?
This is a league forum where league is talked about, if you're sick of reading these stories, don't.

Reactions: zegy and jonesy101

Makasene

1st Grade Fringe
May 10, 2012
This is a league forum where league is talked about, if you're sick of reading these stories, don't.

Over the top of your head mate

Reactions: Uncmase

Uncmase

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 12, 2016
Perth, Australia
He is not talking about us. Social Media in general.....I've seen it plenty of times. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook. When someone thanks us for the sacrifices we've made. People(Usually Australians) Will say shit like ' This isn't sactifise! Our soldiers did this blah blah" or "Fifo workers do this all year blah blah" .....That's what he is getting at.

Jwoodzy02

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 14, 2015
Queensland, Australia
He is not talking about us. Social Media in general.....I've seen it plenty of times. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook. When someone thanks us for the sacrifices we've made. People(Usually Australians) Will say shit like ' This isn't sactifise! Our soldiers did this blah blah" or "Fifo workers do this all year blah blah" .....That's what he is getting at.
And they always bring up the money

Reactions: JP_576 and Uncmase

SJ's on Fire

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 1, 2016
The story of the season! Worth the watch

Afakasi247

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 5, 2014

Awesome video.

Really wish Todd Payton took on the role.

And fuck Blake Green.

Navigator

Christchurch Born n bred white bait fed.
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Brisbane Queensland Australia

Thank you for posting this, as This has been our tuffest year and I'm so proud of our boys and proud to be a warriors fan.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings