Internationals General Kiwis News

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Anyone watch Tino play for Samoa? How'd he go? Stats don't look too flash for someone who played full 80, yet to establish himself and looking to get pa$d. Did not expect fiji to win and def not with that scoreline!

Read that Brandon Smith was dropped for failing to adhere to standards. These storm players always mess up when Bellamy isn't there to keep an eye on them!

C'mon Tonga!

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Wish warriors had moved heaven and earth to keep Payne Haas when he was here. To get someone like him to us will now prob cost 2m a season. It's those little moments where we don't show initiative keeps hurting the club longer term.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
How do we end up with an Aussie ref in the Aus game and a Brit ref in the GB game. How BS is the international game.
We are to low on the international management totem pole. I'm guessing our guys argued it and the Aussies and English pulled rank putting out they are better than us.

They up ya we down ha

blue bells

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 15, 2017
Open the other eye. I'm not a fan of his. But he put in work. His defense was awesome. And he made more yards this game than he did the whole season for the Warriors. Made mistakes? Yes. You make it sound like no one else did.
no im just consistant with my views on Blair, he should not have been in the team even...we all want him gone from the warriors yet you want him in the kiwis? umm ok

Billy Teets James

no im just consistant with my views on Blair, he should not have been in the team even...we all want him gone from the warriors yet you want him in the kiwis? umm ok
Fuck, Did i say I wanted him in the team?? Did you see any such nonsense come from me? . I said he had a good game....Better than usual. That's all sweetie pie.

Billy Teets James

Im not the one who all touchy and hurt over a comment mate...ease up and put a smile on ya dial princess
I gave the man props for having a better game than usual. That's it! Not once did I say I want him in my teams? Did i? I also stated I'm not a fan of Blair's. Stay off social media when you're on your period. To emotional for me 😂

Reactions: YeahNah 4020

Raw Power

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 30, 2016
Brisbane
Wish warriors had moved heaven and earth to keep Payne Haas when he was here. To get someone like him to us will now prob cost 2m a season. It's those little moments where we don't show initiative keeps hurting the club longer term.
Hass was never here tajhay! always in the Broncs system but born in NSW until 13 years old moved to Qld... you must be thinking of some young Warriors player... Pain in the Hasss!

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Hass was never here tajhay! always in the Broncs system but born in NSW until 13 years old moved to Qld... you must be thinking of some young Warriors player... Pain in the Hasss!
Yes he was. He has been in the Titans, Warriors and Broncos systems.

https://outline.com/8rgsgZ (courier mail article via outline to bypass paywall)

c25e9be13c676b32dbec8f78e083cef9.jpeg

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings