Internationals General Kiwis News

Miket12

Miket12

Tongan B are looking quite good at the moment and can hopefully hold on for the win

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Horriors2013

Horriors2013

Mean haka for Blair. That was a nice moment. I have to say when the haka is done like that it carries real mana. That's a feeling Cam Smith and them don't get over in nocultureland.

Reactions: 4 users
Defence

Defence

Kenny B the most unlikely of hero’s!
Blardy lucky to get away with the win there tbh.
If Shaun Johnson was a 3 last week benji was a 2 this week- dead set shocker. Madge has painted himself into a corner there tho- why did he give Marshall the captaincy? Roger Tuivasa-Sheck the obvious choice.
Mind u hard playing behind this pack at the moment- just missing so much firepower.
Adam Blair lol.
Can’t remember the last time we fielded a full strength side- u would have to go back to when we beat the Aussie 3 in a row- seems a lifetime ago.
Oh well a wins a win I guess.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
blue bells

blue bells

Kenny B the most unlikely of hero’s!
Blardy lucky to get away with the win there tbh.
If Shaun Johnson was a 3 last week benji was a 2 this week- dead set shocker. Madge has painted himself into a corner there tho- why did he give Marshall the captaincy? Roger Tuivasa-Sheck the obvious choice.
Mind u hard playing behind this pack at the moment- just missing so much firepower.
Adam Blair lol.
Can’t remember the last time we fielded a full strength side- u would have to go back to when we beat the Aussie 3 in a row- seems a lifetime ago.
Oh well a wins a win I guess.
Awesome read bro..agree with everything you said

Reactions: 2 users

wrighty

Nikorima is a really good hooker. I prefer him there than Brandon Smith as although Brandon is a better footballer and has more passion, Nikorima reads the play well and is a really really good distributor.

I have no idea why he wants to be a half. I hope the warriors management were watching this test.

Reactions: 3 users
blue bells

blue bells

Nikorima is a really good hooker. I prefer him there than Brandon Smith as although Brandon is a better footballer and has more passion, Nikorima reads the play well and is a really really good distributor.

I have no idea why he wants to be a half. I hope the warriors management were watching this test.
Probs money bro, what other reason is there lol, if he can crack a full time fg half spot he will be on more than if he was just the team distributer i guess

Reactions: 1 users
Rizzah

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
How do we end up with an Aussie ref in the Aus game and a Brit ref in the GB game. How BS is the international game.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users