Internationals General Kiwis News

blue bells

blue bells

Surely that'll count for both teams in the end - kiwi refs being used next game? Or do the Kiwi refs do the GB V NZ games in England?

At any rate someone in the NZRL must have signed off on the referees being used...
Still doesnt make it right, im sure we are all seeing hints of biased reffing coming out? and i mean if they put ole whats his face Perenara reffing us he screws us, well the warriors anyway lol watching this is still better than playing the glitchy as hell Rugby League Live 4 lol

snake77

snake77

So ancle taps are penalised now?
Commentators said there was a trip. I didn't see it, looked like an ankle tap then the first guy slipped off then the next tackler was penalized for a flop even though he was making the tackle cause the previous tackler had fallen away.

Need to work towards the middle or left and get some shape to give Manu some space.

Reactions: 1 user
blue bells

blue bells

Commentators said there was a trip. I didn't see it, looked like an ankle tap then the first guy slipped off then the next tackler was penalized for a flop even though he was making the tackle cause the previous tackler had fallen away.

Need to work towards the middle or left and get some shape to give Manu some space.
Yea we saw the same thing except when the 1st tackler had fallen off the second went for the 1 on 1 strip and got penalised for it? lol

Rizzah

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Complete BS that this is being officiated by a Brit. For once it would have been the right decision to have an Aus/NRL ref.

• Love
YeahNah 4020

YeahNah 4020

So late to switch the game on
Looks slow
But can someone please tell me what happened with Foran? Just saw him on sideline?

holla

playdaball

playdaball

Heritage Member
Issako’s kicking is so good - kicking for line, goal kicks too plus a good DK’er too.