Internationals General Kiwis News

Reaction score
Tedster

Tedster

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
An slightly angry Nelson on the footy field is a bit scary but a very angry Nelson after apparently someone king hit his mate, those guards have a deathwish or something....:rolleyes: Bad news for the kiwis though. :(

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
those guards have a deathwish or something..
Some guy called Bruce has repeatedly posted about what not to do when confronted by angry Asian men in uniform. There are two rules, the second is refer to rule number one. You would think somebody in the NRL would spread the word...that would be the wise thing to do.

Reaction score
Akkerz

Akkerz

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Some guy called Bruce has repeatedly posted about what not to do when confronted by angry Asian men in uniform. There are two rules, the second is refer to rule number one. You would think somebody in the NRL would spread the word...that would be the wise thing to do.
They have probably had numerous warnings of what to expect in these countries but being young, on holiday & full of grog & ego there's not much sinking in at the time. You probably remember those days Bruce. I know I do. The glory days of the three P's - piss up then punch up then pussie = a great night out .

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
They have probably had numerous warnings of what to expect in these countries but being young, on holiday & full of grog & ego there's not much sinking in at the time. You probably remember those days Bruce. I know I do. The glory days of the three P's - piss up then punch up then pussie = a great night out .
One thing it paid to do in Asia was keep away from Australians. Anywhere else in the world ok, but Asia...so Pissup, street food and pussies ;) ;) 🤫...leave the punch ups well out of it.

Top Bottom