General Warriors Quiz

Hey everyone I’ve got an idea for a quiz that I’ve always thought about doing. If anyone is keen to try I will send the details to them. I won’t announce what it involves as I dont want people googling answers beforehand. You’ll have an hour to answer as many questions as possible. Pm me if you want to test your warriors knowledge. I will post who answered the most after everyone has done it. I will start sending questions after 8pm for anyone interested

Q.1 Who didn't save the club?
Q.2 Who ripped the club of for $20 million
Q.3 Who got given the club for free by the NRL and proceed to rip it of until he left?
Q.3 Who was the worst owner the club has had?

Go on ...ban me. ;)
I’m not very good at these sort of things but I will give it a shot:

Q1 - Richard Fale?
Q2 - Turkish hackers?
Q3 - Newscorp?
Q3b - Auckland Rugby League?

No ban needed Bruce

Hey everyone I’ve got an idea for a quiz that I’ve always thought about doing. If anyone is keen to try I will send the details to them. I won’t announce what it involves as I dont want people googling answers beforehand. You’ll have an hour to answer as many questions as possible. Pm me if you want to test your warriors knowledge. I will post who answered the most after everyone has done it. I will start sending questions after 8pm for anyone interested
multy choice or nah?

Back