General Warriors General News

This wave of Warriors enthusiasm is on another level. Genuinely I've never seen anything like it. The Warriors as a club HAVE to capitalise on this - whatever happens on Saturday, the club should come back to Auckland after all is said and done and put on a big fan event to give everyone the opportunity to come and show this love and support for the Warriors players. They then should follow that up with players attending regional schools as a bit of a 'how you do', just to embed that these are real people they can see and aspire to. Make 'Up the Wahs' something we all use forever, not just a moment in time that can be forgotten.

(p.s. FUCK RUGBY)

Good artcle in the Guardian U.K.
Ok, I have been outed...Eric Watson didn't get the club for free :eek:
nah, he had to pay a dollar:ROFLMAO:
After years of torrid ownership drama and financial near-oblivion – Eric Watson bought the club licence from the NRL for $1 in 2000
Have a good day ladies and jellybeans;)

If this isn't the fan pump up video for next year then I don't know what the hell else you want,
I'm so proud of how our boys came together to fight the fight even though we were against the odds,
Gonna be hard to beat the top 2 teams plus the ref,
But I like how Webby is preparing the boys by not blaming the refs,
But saying we put ourselves in that position,
It makes our boys more devoted to beat both the ref and anything the other team wants to throw at us.
Love you fans and thanks to the mods and Tajhay https://nzwarriors.com/members/tajhay.1/

If this isn't the fan pump up video for next year then I don't know what the hell else you want,
I'm so proud of how our boys came together to fight the fight even though we were against the odds,
Gonna be hard to beat the top 2 teams plus the ref,
But I like how Webby is preparing the boys by not blaming the refs,
But saying we put ourselves in that position,
It makes our boys more devoted to beat both the ref and anything the other team wants to throw at us.
Love you fans and thanks to the mods and Tajhay https://nzwarriors.com/members/tajhay.1/
I don’t think the coach blames the ref publicly. He did mention in the press conference near the end of the season or after the last game how the players grumble about the refs a lot and there was a hint at his true thoughts and frustrations 🖕

Back