General Funny Videos

a.c.e

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012

These two a pretty funny, like a G-rated version of Dave Chapelle. The Ultimate Fighting clip where one takes trash talking too far gives me a chuckle everytime.

• Haha
Reactions: Bushman

Bushman

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 12, 2016
Smoking really strong tabacco around 9% nicotine, most cigarettes around 3 or 4% apparently.

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013

Truly in the top class of comedies ever made. As an aside my Mum was English from Southwold, she went through the War as a WAF and that how she met Dad as a Pilot. She loved Dad's Army, Her Father was a Home Guardsman and she always referred to the program as a documentary as it was so true to life.

Reactions: Hardyman's Yugo

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 2, 2017
Lancashire, England
Truly in the top class of comedies ever made. As an aside my Mum was English from Southwold, she went through the War as a WAF and that how she met Dad as a Pilot. She loved Dad's Army, Her Father was a Home Guardsman and she always referred to the program as a documentary as it was so true to life.
The Pike character is based on the experiences of the co writer Jimmy Perry who was in the Home Guard. About the best thing the BBC ever did was Dads Army

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
The Pike character is based on the experiences of the co writer Jimmy Perry who was in the Home Guard. About the best thing the BBC ever did was Dads Army

They would never have run out of comedy material with that show. I think the three truly British comedies are Dads Army, Only Fools and Horses and Last of the Summer Wine, all brilliant in their own ways. So many others though.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings