General Fullback 2014: Is Tomkins Worth It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rat boy is one i read on youtube from an opposition fan ( gotta love envy )

Pie

A nickname including the word Pie ( in referrence to the nickname for Wiganers " Pie eaters " )

The Life of Pie :

A tale of a lad who is cast adrift in the NRL and is forced to befreind a bunch of wild animals to survive , together they invent a new version of Jungle Ball

Ka Pie : (Maori transliteration meaning the Pie eater played Well , the opposite of Half Pie )

Piker ( pron Pie kur ) in reference to not being available to play the Auckland NRL nines

'
Pie in the Sky '

( Old slang origins : the NRL bids from the Penrith Panthers , Gold Coast Titans , Caterbury Bankstown Bulldogs , French and English Rugby Union for Sam Tomkins signature ) Contemporary uses include reference to an embarising episode of the Sky channels 40/20 show hosts D.H. and S. Nuggets

" Thompson you should have been a doggie "

My own favorite : Pomkins

Dd anyone see Ben Ikin on NRL 360 ?

" This is massive for the Warriors " he looked stunned / mad intersted in the ramifications for the Warriors

" what are they going to do with Locke ? "

" He should play wing " ( my man ! is rightcheous ......Manu to the forwards bro....lets catch some of those fooking balls and make some of those tackles )

Reactions: edd
I don't think I've ever seen a young player who looks so likely to succeed as a top level coach as I just saw with SammyT in his Sky Sports show...

Matt Elliots job just got 100 times easier for 2014.....
ai.smimg.net_11_35_samtomkins_20110827.jpg

Tommy Gun (ala Rocky 4 I think it was)? Tomkins to Tommy works, gun - he is a gun footballer, and Tommy guns were fully auto - i.e. had a high rate of fire for their time = speed, which corresponds well to Tomkins?

Reactions: Sup42
Nobby I rename Spock

The Vulcan.
Tommy Gun (ala Rocky 4 I think it was)? Tomkins to Tommy works, gun - he is a gun footballer, and Tommy guns were fully auto - i.e. had a high rate of fire for their time = speed, which corresponds well to Tomkins?
If that doesn't catch on it's a great handle for Tommy Leuluai[DOUBLEPOST=1380147903][/DOUBLEPOST]
I like "supersam"
Yeah that fits.....Super league ......man of steele ( I feel a death Metal track coming on ) and all that '

Rat boy is one i read on youtube from an opposition fan ( gotta love envy )

Pie

A nickname including the word Pie ( in referrence to the nickname for Wiganers " Pie eaters " )

The Life of Pie :

A tale of a lad who is cast adrift in the NRL and is forced to befreind a bunch of wild animals to survive , together they invent a new version of Jungle Ball

Ka Pie : (Maori transliteration meaning the Pie eater played Well , the opposite of Half Pie )

Piker ( pron Pie kur ) in reference to not being available to play the Auckland NRL nines

'
Pie in the Sky '

( Old slang origins : the NRL bids from the Penrith Panthers , Gold Coast Titans , Caterbury Bankstown Bulldogs , French and English Rugby Union for Sam Tomkins signature ) Contemporary uses include reference to an embarising episode of the Sky channels 40/20 show hosts D.H. and S. Nuggets

" Thompson you should have been a doggie "

My own favorite : Pomkins

I like Pomkins.

But you missed pykie - pronounced pie key - an English slang term for a person of gypsie origin who lives in a council (state) house.

See below;

https://www.chavprotesters.8k.com/

https://www.chavtowns.co.uk/2005/01/wigan/

A chav is a second generation pykie.

Reactions: Sup42
I don't think I've ever seen a young player who looks so likely to succeed as a top level coach as I just saw with SammyT in his Sky Sports show...

Matt Elliots job just got 100 times easier for 2014.....
ai.smimg.net_11_35_samtomkins_20110827.jpg
Yeah i don't know what sought of Coach Tomkins would make , but as you saw he has a big advantage being a talker , ex play maker half.....and Fullback. Some of the good stuff included

" there's no need to kick it on the Fourth tackle we had players in Formation " ( Tommy L might here a bit of that then lol )

" Finish your sets " ( critical for our halves to get that call from the back next year ) " When we've got the ball just keep completing , hold onto the ball and keep copleting that's all we need to do "

" Kick it down on them , chase fast , keep them in their own end " ( Dam do we need that on feild voice at this club )

" be patient , Wait till we get good ball the Try's wil come " .............( Warriors fans nodd in unison )

" There's no need to panic , that was a Try was lucky off a kick.....we are only five minutes into it .....lets get down their end and get some good ball"

and finally one for Greevus ........* Tomkins tells the kids the opposition are condensed * two hit ups the middle Tomkins yells at the Halves " Issac , Stevo get it out " * Points to the Left Winger who has an overlap.

Reactions: RidingPie and edd
Status
Not open for further replies.