Internationals FRANCE 2017 RLWC Campaign

kiwi's 13-6

France actually looking sharp have just scored in 1st 2mins off a kick to the corner, Jamaica forward put a french forward into disneyland with a high shot from kick off, France scored again got conversion 10-0 found a better link free & legit https://www.france.tv/france-o/direct.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Miket12

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I have huge respect for the people in France who try to keep the RL torch lit. RL in Britain was hammered by the wankers in the Union 'establishment', but never anything as bad as this:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...ur-french-rugbys-shameful-secret-5329198.html

Allez les Chanteclairs
That is why I love the game, because I hate the toffs of rugby union and the dirty tricks they have pulled on us in the past. I remember reading way back that when the Rugby League was formed the Canterbury Rugby Union actually had a vote on going with the new code. Working class people outnumber the toffs down there but they still lost out.

Reactions: Trugoy

Swanley

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 13, 2012
Tonbridge, Kent, UK
Team this week:

FRANCE
1 Mark KHEIRALLAH
2 Fouad YAHA
3 Bastien ADER
4 Damien CARDACE
5 Ilias BERGAL
6 Theo FAGES (c)
7 William BARTHAU
8 Antoni MARIA
9 Eloi PELISSIER
10 Julian BOUSQUET
11 Benjamin GARCIA
12 Benjamin JULLIEN
13 Jason BAITIERI
14 Clement BOYER
15 Nabil DJALOUT
16 Thibault MARGALET
17 Lucas ALBERT

18 John BOUDEBZA
19 Olivier ARNOUD
20 Mickael ROUCH
21 Romain NAVARRETE

Good luck France, you'll need it!

Swanley

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 13, 2012
Tonbridge, Kent, UK
disappointing start....hope we play better and get a result with our next fixture....oh wait....it's Australia....

SMASH EM BOYS!

Brother Faisal

1st Grade Fringe
May 9, 2012
Christchurch
France playing well. They have some creative structures around the ruck actually getting alot of metres, their left edge defence is absolute crap, they are quite small and cant slow the play the ball down but their attack looks decent better than the island nations and many others which shows you if they get some better forwards the future is bright. Still feel the refs are intimidated to penalise the aussies, cam smith has done 3 flops already, if france can hold on the score could be 36 16 which could be a positive.

Reactions: Sup42

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings