General 2023 Home Semi Tickets - Member Presale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Membership got canceled, the journey ends. Feel gutted but oh well onward and upward. Enjoy people.
I dunno man. Feels like people burning Jerseys.

If you can't afford the membership anymore, totally understand.

However if you don't like management and cancelling, I don't think it's doing anything. I think posting on their Facebook or emailing is more worth while. Management aren't trying to shaft anyone, let alone you, a membership.

Their system is bung and they need to do better.

Everyone, players, coaches and management/owners are just guardians of their position until the next one comes along but the club remains.

I support the club first and foremost. Cancelling your membership hurts the club, not the players, not the management.

If I could afford to, I would buy a membership.

Tried my best to get tickets for my family but damn just gone.
Hope the team performs as well as this crowd will🤞

I never got an option for selecting areas when I logged on for the 3pm presale. Refreshed about 10 different times seeing which sections were being auto-allocated and was looking everywhere on the screen for the mystical check box or option for actually choosing specific seats, but couldn't see it.

It wasn't until an hour or so after I had purchased my seats when I had another look on ticketmaster that the map was showing up with the options to choose seats. Seems that different people had different experiences (and this isn't a non-tech savvy issue on my part, been buying tickets online since the mid 00s), as per the "case by case" note above.
I was the same, no map and refreshed a couple of times but didn't want upper west nosebleed seats. Managed to find the option that I could choose stands.

If I was scalping them - I would do the copy for the sales that I am a long suffering season member.

If you are bidding on this auction you must pay a bandwagon tax - which is the market rate over the face value

You can't even transfer tickets at the moment - could get a bit messy at the gates I think
I'm sure it said you could send them to your mates. Obviously, the tickets have not been sent out yet, but there could be issues. Be nice to find a way to stop this happening

I'm sure it said you could send them to your mates. Obviously, the tickets have not been sent out yet, but there could be issues. Be nice to find a way to stop this happening
There is the transfer option but it's not yet live.
I'm sure it'll be up and functional shortly

And the wanker scalpers are already on trademe.....
I remember last time people putting crazy bids on to ruin the auctions.
Would like to see Trademe grow some balls and delete all tickets sales, concerts etc. Stops this shit happening.
Trademe did remove listings for the All Blacks vs Lions back in 2017 - I was trying to sell some (at face value!)

Apparently that was a "Major event" which this game doesn't fall under.

Have reported a few nonetheless

Put my Karen hat on and reported the 8 or so that were popping up just now (as inappropriate item due to banned/restricted with comment "EVENT TICKET TO MAJOR EVENT Scalping - Cynical listing as Warriors tickets for sale within an hour of official sellout.")

I've only ever resold tickets to events with buy now as face value (and even that's only been once or twice back in the mid 00s).

Apologies if any of those are people on this forum, though as the kids used to say.... #sorrynotsorry 😅

Look at this good person on FB - look like they're gone but they could have made hundreds

I have 3 Adult east stand tickets for sale. First dibs definitely to someone who can prove they are a member. How many missed out? I'll reach out by messenger directly. FYI I'm a Pt Chev Pirate junior and diehard fan and looking to cover costs and fees only - so $210 For all three adult tickets.
Not sure if they will be Upper East (Bay 35) or Lower East (Bay 34) - I haven't decided where I should sit.

Put my Karen hat on and reported the 8 or so that were popping up just now (as inappropriate item due to banned/restricted with comment "EVENT TICKET TO MAJOR EVENT Scalping - Cynical listing as Warriors tickets for sale within an hour of official sellout.")

I've only ever resold tickets to events with buy now as face value (and even that's only been once or twice back in the mid 00s).

Apologies if any of those are people on this forum, though as the kids used to say.... #sorrynotsorry 😅
lol, just did the same ahahaha

I can only remember about one all year at MSS. There were a few in that return game last year but generally a well behaved crowd. Better than the rabble in the regions!

There were about 10 at the end of the Welly game I went to, and 1 sad guy at the Manly game I came up for 😅

I'm hoping for zero, or at worst some big security tackles before they even get on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back