General Foxfantasy And Nrl Dreamteam

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoachNZ

Waterboy
May 18, 2012
Melbourne
Any fantasy fans here?

I started playing fantasy back in 07 for the rugby world cup and ive been hooked ever since..Im a big fan of DT but to win it requires a lot more effoty then fox fantasy is a more simple and fun version. they both offer great prizes and its always fun when you get a big group of mates

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Apr 18, 2012
Dunedin, NZ
Yeah, there's a DT league running with a few members in it.
And a NNRL forum league.
I've been playing DT a few years.. i still suck tho! :D

krs_64

Waterboy
May 7, 2012
Yip I'm on dreamteam. Last season I came first overall in one of the weeks, so I ended up winning 500 AUD, when converted it ended up being 630 NZD, I was pretty stoked and couldn't believe my luck. This yea my team isn't doing so well, as I haven't taken any real interest in the game for some reason. Not only that I got my team wrong the gecko, which pretty much means it was over before it even started. So yea I'm not too bothered NNRL is where it's at anyway.

LoachNZ

Waterboy
May 18, 2012
Melbourne
wow that pretty sweet that you won the $500 illl be happy to get that haha

Im in the DT comp this year that we had on the old forum and im sitting about 7th i think i havent checked the scores this week

LoachNZ

Waterboy
May 18, 2012
Melbourne
Haha for now..

any tips for the byes?

parker is a certain pick

HD

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
UK
I play Fox Fantasy. Going okay this year, started off the season in the top few hundred players, then for the last 6 - 7 weeks I've been stuck just above the 1000 mark. Finally managed to break back into the top 1000 last week and then the round just gone I had a bad round, because of the byes, and I'm now sitting at 2,158 overall rank.

I'm waiting for the head-to-head to start, I usually get into at least the last 128 players for that.

LoachNZ

Waterboy
May 18, 2012
Melbourne
nice one.. this is my best year so far in fox fantasy im 600's overall and 10th in victoria we have a big comp going on at work..

when does the head to head start on Fox do you know?

Matt13-1

Warriors Bench Player
May 7, 2012
Christchurch
Enjoy the Fox one more than NRL Dream Team, no trade limit over the season and more trades each week. Currently 79th overall and 4th in NZ :)

LoachNZ

Waterboy
May 18, 2012
Melbourne
Daym thats impressive.. yeah the fox sports one is much easier to manage then the DT

Inruin

.... LOADING ....
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
i'm playing nrl dreamteam, dont enjoy the fox one. like the price changes and scoring in dt. overall ranking 261 last week but after this weekend might fall back after team had a shocker

tajhay

Miss the old Warriors
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Any one playing NRL dreamteam this year?
Im sure there will be plenty. There will also be some other fantasy comps such as NNRL as carried over from the previous site. More info/dedicated threads on each comp soon.

Ranger

1st Grade Fringe
May 23, 2012
Disappointed that Fox Fantasy has been merged into Super Coach as I enjoyed the Fox game giving you plenty of trades.

Danpatmac

Supercoach has a fantasy draft league option this year, that sounds like a brilliant Idea so we don't all have similar looking teams. I'm addicted to fantasy NRL in all shapes and sizes

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Was going to start a thread on this. I've never really played any of these bar half a season where I pretty much picked the whole Warriors squad! Would be really happy to get some tips on this. Done a little research and have a fair idea who I want in my squad. Need alot of help though...

ShaunJohnson7

1st Grade Fringe
May 9, 2012
Supercoach has a fantasy draft league option this year, that sounds like a brilliant Idea so we don't all have similar looking teams. I'm addicted to fantasy NRL in all shapes and sizes
Yeah I think thats a great idea. I play NBA fantasy and drafts are the way to go. Numerous teams having the same players doesn't have the same feel to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.