General " Four Tangi's and a Wedding"

da mad maori

Guest
Tangi = cry.

Had four tangi's today guys.

Tangi one-- Boys Lost. [but you know that.]
Tangi two--No game-plan.[looked lost]
Tangi three--Our little men where flying everywhere. [ been targeted by
..................Kennedy and co]
Tangi four--Refereeing. [below parr.]

The wedding, ahh yes, the wedding...

Great to see Villa tying the knot with the team again.
Heaven knows why he wasnt on in the first half to tame those "big dudes".

Now I am asking myself. IS Price the right man at the helm.???
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
Pricey's fine with me! Not because I'm a fan! haha. but he's a good fella. as much as big hitting is loved in the nrl, i sometimes think alot of those big players over play their hand. a big hit here and there is great but too many takes the real footy away from it's roots.
 

Wiki_old

Guest
Huh?

Price has played well all season and especially in the last two games ...he might have been off today (didn't see the game) but thats one game.

What do you mean is he the right man at the helm? Elaborate please before making such a huge statement!!
 

AmeriKiwi_old

Guest
He was the right man for the job last week, and did score a try yesterday, although the ref decided it wasn`t one. Can`t just blame Price alone... they all forgot how to play as a team yesterday. What time`s the next game?
 

northwarrior_old

Guest
Didn't watch the game I saw enough on the News....and I wanted to get to sleep...without being wound up over poor decicsion making.
Price is the right man for the job....the warriors have generally been poor decicsion makers.....in terms of ball security at key times.
Keep Price on he is mentally tough....If you think we did badly spare a thought for a ST.George fan.....HAHAHA
 

AliN_old

Guest
huh? Price had a try denied? No it was because of him that Webby was denied a deadset try.
The little ginger haired hitler touchie cost us big time yersterday. The 40/20 joke of a call and the Martin offside are two that stick in my mind.
Not impressed with the officials and hopefully there will be complaints to the NRL from the Warriors.
 

one-eyed-warrior_old

Guest
Cant blame Price. Manly were targeting him and Wiki, good game plan. Our fowards are one of our bigest assetts. They needed soeone else to step up today while all the attention was on them. Plus its pretty hard to win when the officials are playing for the oposition aswell.
 

AmeriKiwi_old

Guest
AliN said:
huh? Price had a try denied? No it was because of him that Webby was denied a deadset try.
The little ginger haired hitler touchie cost us big time yersterday. The 40/20 joke of a call and the Martin offside are two that stick in my mind.
Not impressed with the officials and hopefully there will be complaints to the NRL from the Warriors.

Oops, that came out wrong... meant to say Webb. :oops:
 

AmeriKiwi_old

Guest
AliN said:
huh? Price had a try denied? No it was because of him that Webby was denied a deadset try.
The little ginger haired hitler touchie cost us big time yersterday. The 40/20 joke of a call and the Martin offside are two that stick in my mind.
Not impressed with the officials and hopefully there will be complaints to the NRL from the Warriors.

Never bring a pasty faced, orangy haired ref to a game... he`ll turn into a Hitler every time... I like the Hitler comparison, Ali, he even has the goose step walk to go with it... he should grow a moustache to match.
 

tezzah_old

Guest
I thought the Warriors team looked really sluggish in the opening 10 mins and thought they needed to get out of a rut before Manly began exposing it which by half time they comfortably did... all that work from Manly and the ref began working for the winning team!

I thought Manly looked more hungrier than the Warriors from the start of the kick off too...better luck next week !!!
 

AmeriKiwi_old

Guest
tezzah said:
I thought the Warriors team looked really sluggish in the opening 10 mins and thought they needed to get out of a rut before Manly began exposing it which by half time they comfortably did... all that work from Manly and the ref began working for the winning team!

I thought Manly looked more hungrier than the Warriors from the start of the kick off too...better luck next week !!!

Everything you say is correct, Tezzah. Warriors got beat up out there yesterday... by both the Sea Eagles and by Smith.
 

tHe_maC_old

Guest
Price is the right man for the job.
Will you ever stop questioning that?

What did he do that has cost us any games? Nothing.

Price has been one of our best so far this season, and will be throughout. He is much better player and leader than Wiki, who could only be the logical replacement for him now that Stace is gone. And Wiki has had a pretty average season, continuing the trend of being an average Warrior since he got here.

You are suppose to be one of the big time Warrior supporters but you always seem the be the one questioning everything, especially when nothing is wrong.

Price is one of the best Warriors' Captains that has been here and will continue to be.
 

AmeriKiwi_old

Guest
tHe_maC said:
Price is the right man for the job.
Will you ever stop questioning that?

What did he do that has cost us any games? Nothing.

Price has been one of our best so far this season, and will be throughout. He is much better player and leader than Wiki, who could only be the logical replacement for him now that Stace is gone. And Wiki has had a pretty average season, continuing the trend of being an average Warrior since he got here.

You are suppose to be one of the big time Warrior supporters but you always seem the be the one questioning everything, especially when nothing is wrong.

What? Who are you replying to? Sure you`re on the right thread? :?

Price is one of the best Warriors' Captains that has been here and will continue to be.
 

da mad maori

Guest
I am allowed an opinion. And my opinion aint anywhere near what the rest of you members have. A fair while back I posted on Jones being too predictable. [remember that Bulldog]. I got stung bigtime, then a little later everybody was saying exactly what I had posted. Even McClocklin, [sp]. Now I am stating that I dont see the Price that all you do. Take a look around at other front rows. They dont get involved as much as Price does, but when they do take part, it is with venom and power. Price is a front-rower of the past. The modern version of Brent Todd. Hit-up, Hit-up. No variation to speak off. The modern player has a lot more in his bread-basket than that.
Ask yourselves why didnt the dogs give him another two seasons instead of the one. Its because they are moving away that style of forward. And that maybe he's past it. I sick of us buying "past its." If it was preference I would have offered Paleasina more money than signing Price.
But thats just my opinion, as the rest of this post is.
Feel welcome to called it crap, as I am sure you's will, but what the heck.!!!

[opened a can of worms now ...I bet}
 

Bulldog_old

Guest
da mad maori said:
I am allowed an opinion. And my opinion aint anywhere near what the rest of you members have. A fair while back I posted on Jones being too predictable. [remember that Bulldog]. I got stung bigtime, then a little later everybody was saying exactly what I had posted. Even McClocklin, [sp]. Now I am stating that I dont see the Price that all you do. Take a look around at other front rows. They dont get involved as much as Price does, but when they do take part, it is with venom and power. Price is a front-rower of the past. The modern version of Brent Todd. Hit-up, Hit-up. No variation to speak off. The modern player has a lot more in his bread-basket than that.
Ask yourselves why didnt the dogs give him another two seasons instead of the one. Its because they are moving away that style of forward. And that maybe he's past it. I sick of us buying "past its." If it was preference I would have offered Paleasina more money than signing Price.
But thats just my opinion, as the rest of this post is.
Feel welcome to called it crap, as I am sure you's will, but what the heck.!!!

[opened a can of worms now ...I bet}

...yeah I remember that well DMM, and I was with you on that one as I thought that Stacey's time at the Warriors was over...a lot of flak and heated arguments btw board members on that one...heheh

I'm not quite sure on Price though because I think he's been reasonably consistent...the one I would be questioning right now is Wiki, because I'm starting to see him age right before my eyes over the last couple of weeks ( too much kava?? ;))
...seriously though, I think the last tri-series (where he had a huge impact) may have taken its toll on the Muss...he looks like he needs a break.
 

Wiki_old

Guest
The thing is Price has been one of the best performing players of the team since joining. I would struggle to see a more consistent player and I would actually struggle to see how the Warriors would have handled everything without Price.

Maybe Wiki hasn't been always up to Price but I think the pair make an awesome duo. The fact is, if he isn't the goods then why does everyone regard them as quote "two of the best props in the competition".
 

da mad maori

Guest
I agree Bulldog. But Wiki has that "presense" thing. I dont think Price has. Nowhere near what Campion, Wiki, Big Joe had/has.
 

Iafeta_old

Guest
Price is going outstandingly in my humble opinion. He was brought here to do a job, get 150 metres, make 20 tackles a game. He does it.

The Warriors mistake in terms of variation was allowing Iafeta Paleaaesina to leave. Price, Wiki and Paleaaesina were a terrific trio. Sadly though, Feka's no longer here, Wiki's horribly out of form, and Price just keeps plugging away.

On the back of yesterday, there's two names I'd mark down before anyone elses. S Faumuina and S Price. They're doing their jobs, and doing them very well. Time for the rest of them, particularly R Wiki, T Byrne and N Fien to chime in and do their parts also.
 

Similar threads

Replies
12
Views
1K
Jesbass_old
Replies
14
Views
936
d13_old
Replies
7
Views
1K
warriors4life_old
tajhay
Replies
164
Views
13K
snake77
snake77
playdaball
Replies
8
Views
1K
warriors55
warriors55