General Forum Members Appreciation Thread

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
I thought I would start an appreciation thread for forum members.

I’ll start.

bruce bruce

As ancient and old as some say you are. And as much as I appear to be picking on you. I appreciate your contribution and alternative perspective which creates controversy and dialogue. Not always a bad thing.

Go.
I'd like to thank Beastmode for all the sacking threads, sack the coach, sack the players, the staff, the sponsors, the neighbours, their pets, their furnature, sack everyone, sack the fans!

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I thought I would start an appreciation thread for forum members.

I’ll start.

bruce bruce

As ancient and old as some say you are. And as much as I appear to be picking on you. I appreciate your contribution and alternative perspective which creates controversy and dialogue. Not always a bad thing.

Go.
Trying the flattery eh? After I got banned last week and didn't get a pay rise this year. Close the door on the way out. ;)

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
What did you get banned for this time???

If the Warriors could win as many games as you’ve been banned, we’d probably be in the top 4 by now.
For starting a off topic post on a zero tolerance thread with "This is slightly offtopic but...."....nothing in the content related to recruitment.

We would have won 1 game in multiple seasons if we used that metric.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
I’m giving a s/o to worried2death, always a laugh at your comments but there some nuggets of knowledge buried in there to.

Its appreciated yo

And to all the Fam that keep this bus rolling
Thanks bro, I wouldn't listen to me if I were you but there's a wealth of league knowledge on here from fans and ex players from over the years, and from over the centuries if you include Bruce.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
For starting a off topic post on a zero tolerance thread with "This is slightly offtopic but...."....nothing in the content related to recruitment.

We would have won 1 game in multiple seasons if we used that metric.
The election was rigged...everybody knows that. :wtf:

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings