General Former Warriors player under suspicion of alleged rape

• Thread starter MiXmasterreece_old
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeepingTheFaith_old

All I care about is that he's a FORMER warrior. We've had enough scandal at the club this year.

If he had anything to do with it I hope he gets everything he deserves, but if he's innocent then I hope his name and reputation isn't dragged unfairly through the mud.

Sinbad_old

He should be named as all exwarriors and Ex kiwis are now under suspicion. If he has done it then he needs to come clean and take it like a man. If he hasn't then plead not guilty hold his head high and fight.

Either way it isn't fair to all the other ex players who are currently being looked at sideways.

Skinny_Ravs82

No one's accusing or speculating about the rest of the ex-players. All we know it's one out of a number of them, but I don't think anyone should prejudge the rest over this.

2big2strong_old

i agree protecting the party in question until he is proven guilty, then i will roast the hell out of the scum. the crime mentioned is the lowest of low lives. almost as bad as tampering with kids. once a verdict is reached, im all for lynching.

sebastian_old

2black2strong said:
i agree protecting the party in question until he is proven guilty, then i will roast the hell out of the scum. the crime mentioned is the lowest of low lives. almost as bad as tampering with kids. once a verdict is reached, im all for lynching.

He's real punishment won't occur till(if hes guilty) he reaches jail, i don't know if NZ jails has the same code of honour as Australian jails but when someone rapes or molests a kid, the guards accidently leave their cell open & in the moring well you get the picture...

Kav_old

I understand that name supression usually occurs in such cases when publication is likely to also identify the victim.

Kav

IanS_old

Sorry people, but until the name comes out, this thread is locked.

Jesbass_old

nzwarriors.com said:
Name supression is given to someone to protect their character until allegations are proved, and that people should respect that. Having a criminal conviction against your name especially for rape and assault (especially on a female) will most likely mean you will lose the respect of your friends and not only your current work relations, but future ones too. And that we hope people can respect this and only when the allegations and proven that we can talk about who it is and speculate on what happened are proven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings