TeamList [2023, Finals Week 1] - Penrith Vs Warriors

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Afternoon
12:00

Team Lists

Imagine if Shaun was done for and the clubs line about next week is to ensure ticket sales?

Nah they wouldn't promise he will play unless they know for a fact his body will heal according the their crystal ball that can predict the rate of tissue repair eh.

Imagine if Shaun was done for and the clubs line about next week is to ensure ticket sales?

Nah they wouldn't promise he will play unless they know for a fact his body will heal according the their crystal ball that can predict the rate of tissue repair eh.

Why do the club care about ticket sales - that goes to the NRL

I don't read it as promising he will play but more an attempt to curb the rumour mill.

Last thing the club will want is questions about next game before they have even named a final team for this one

Why do the club care about ticket sales - that goes to the NRL

I don't read it as promising he will play but more an attempt to curb the rumour mill.

Last thing the club will want is questions about next game before they have even named a final team for this one
They should have phrased it 'we are confident of his return'.

Mate they never promised he would play the next game. Available for selection is just that. You might see his name on team list Tuesday.

Yeah I'd rather have Volkman too.

We loose too much with Walker being in the halves. He's out main catalyst for momentum swing. We gain so much with him in the middle punching holes bending the line and offering that 4th ball player.

I got full confidence in Volk. And Webster I'm sure he would take everything into consideration.

He possibly if he thinks it's going to be a low scoring affair then Walker in the halves could be mint with his defensive presence could be a good move too!

Back