General Football World Cup 2018

ShaunJohnson7

ShaunJohnson7

Great to watch, watched both games this morning so feeling worse for wear but still worth doing, helped take my mind off the Warriors shambles too and watch some actual quality sport.

Belgium are the team I've wanted to win from the start so happy they beat Brazil and especially Neymer. Brazil did seem to have the upper hand most of the game, they were definitely getting forward more and their counter attacks towards the end were pretty dangerous, that Marcello is a creative player, he got it into the box from the left win numerous times.

De Bruyne was outstanding for Belgium, very creative with his passing and obviously his goal was very well taken, he's definitely world class.

Go Belgium!

Reactions: Sup42 and Inruin

warriors4eva

That loss for england in the pool gave them the easy side of the draw, should beat sweeden but who knows

cant seem them getting much further

i think the remaining teams would clean them out !

go belgium !!

Sup42

Sup42

Contributor
Four bloody thirty in the morning and waiting for the second of two epic finals games...wishing the games were played back to back....

Well done England...really enjoying their campaign..

Hardyman's Yugo

Hardyman's Yugo

Great performance by England, could have won by more than the 2 goals in honesty.

1-1 half time Croatia v Russia

Hardyman's Yugo

Hardyman's Yugo

Croatia win the penalty shoot out after a 2-2 draw so play England in the semi final

Reactions: Inruin
Sup42

Sup42

Contributor
Russian Livers can now have a rest from all the Vitamins.

What a contest.

The fairytale continues for ENGLAND.

Last edited:
Reactions: snake77

Onewarrior

Come on England, come on England, this is unbelievable, going further than the "Golden Generation" of Beckham, Gerrard & Rooney ever got.

Reactions: Sup42
Lord Gnome of Howick MBE

Lord Gnome of Howick MBE

Apparently England fans celebrated by smashing up IKEA stores.

Funny, but still idiotic.

Hardyman's Yugo

Hardyman's Yugo

Fecking hot here atm, high 20’s going to 30’s for around a month now. That plus high quantities of alcohol supped during the afternoon meant there were tears before bedtime for some on Saturday.

I can’t see the attraction of getting beer chucked all over you when England score. Watched it in the house again.

dean

No shortage of dickhead English supporters ruining the occasion for the rest, deserve all they get. I doubt they will get further but hope they do. This has been a tournament of upsets and it could continue to the end. Is Southgate a much better coach than thought?

Hardyman's Yugo

Hardyman's Yugo

England fans celebrate in LA.
Lord Gnome of Howick MBE you aren't in this one are you?

Edit. Would be better if I had posted the link to the video

Last edited:
Sup42

Sup42

Contributor
Allo allo...good moaning....

I was hoping for a France England final....half way there....the Battle of Argincourt V2.

Last edited:
Hardyman's Yugo

Hardyman's Yugo

E'llo e'llo...good moaning....

I was hoping for a France England final....half way there....the Battle of Argincourt V2.
images

If England beat Croatia (big if) MBappe looks a bit quick. Our attack is dangerous though, I still believe Sterling and Rashford will come good

Reactions: Sup42