General Football World Cup 2018

Sup42

Sup42

Contributor
Apart from the French setting off Nukes in the pacific then sending assassins to Auckland to Murder an innocent on the Rainbow Warrior, Green peaces flagship....in an act of clandestine terrorism comparable to blowing up the Twin towers (Evil attacks the innocent) ...I have nothing against them.

I always find it interesting that the French came here and practiced the Killing in Rural Northland in the hope that would go unnoticed.

Local Maori as it turned out found it odd that a hire Van loaded with Dive equipment and foreign Agents looked out of place in their sleepy local hollow and thereby alerted authorities which is ultimately how the French were caught in their murderous deeds.

I hope England go through and wipe the Frogs

Last edited:
Hardyman's Yugo

Hardyman's Yugo

Come on England
Best of luck in particular to the two Jordan's, both products of the academy at my club Sunderland

Reactions: Weno and Sup42
Hardyman's Yugo

Hardyman's Yugo

Croatia are struggling to cope with Sterling and Kane here. Lovren could end up being sent off at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: Inruin
ShaunJohnson7

ShaunJohnson7

Damn that header was close there for England! England looking stronger so far in extra time.

Beastmode

Beastmode

Just another day in paradise
Contributor
Football is a bit like Jesus.

The second coming is always promised but never materialises.

Maybe I should become a rugby fan and support the All Blacks - winning a World Cup is much easier in a sport no one else plays!

I am sure following the Warriors has prepared you well for failure and disappointment.

You’ll be fine.

Just Keep calm, it’s never coming home.

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Was hoping England could break the drought but the set themselves up for egg on their face with this “it’s coming home” nonsense before the knockout stages

Reactions: Defence
Defence

Defence

Must admit I saw the funny side of England losing- got a couple of English mates and they had dead set counted their chickens.
Happy for the table clothes ( that's a beaut Lord Gnome of Howick MBE )
Incredible achievement for a country of only 4 million.
Hope we (yes I'm a bandwagon) smash those French fucks.

Reactions: Inruin