Podcast Fonzie Talks Warriors - Ep 2.8

HoRneT041

1st Grade Fringe
Dec 4, 2018
Brilliant stuff Fonzie, I hope we can keep winning to get more weekly pods! 😊

Any man who takes analytical notes during a game is OK in my books.
You can add while holding a couple of beers and surrounded by an angry mob of one-eyed red V supporters..

Fonzie has “leveled up” to infiltration mode 👍

Fonzie

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 22, 2018
I dunno what kind of fool has 2 young kids, busy at work, podcasting in his spare time decides to renovate but good luck with it in any case🤣
Lol mate it went something like - gee I need some more room for these young fellas, better get a bigger house. Gee these renos are expensive, better pick up some more work. Gee work is busy, how come I have no time anymore?

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
Awesome listen mate. Just on your piece about the halves on the market, I have no inside info but I’m convinced we’re chasing Mitchell Moses but keeping it down low in case he declines and Nikorima sulks. Nikorima had convinced himself and it may have been true that the team chasing Hughes was for Hughes to play fullback, I don’t think that would have been the case if we got him, think he was to go in the halves. The owner has made no secret in the past about his fondness for Moses, though not Issac.

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
Fonzie just out of interest, have you been to a warriors game in New Zealand? If not you must come over bro.

Fonzie

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 22, 2018
Fonzie just out of interest, have you been to a warriors game in New Zealand? If not you must come over bro.
Mate I came over for the Auckland Nines one year and tacked on a week fishing and hiking in the deep South Island with a couple of mates, but I've never seen an NRL game at Mt Smart. I tend to come over in summer for the hiking/fishing (or at least I did before I had kids) so it was always in the off season. Being based in Sydney I always (pre-covid) had plenty of opportunities to watch them play here so it was all good. I'd love to come across for a game and just hang out in Auckland though.

PNG Kiwi

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 11, 2016
Many thanks Fonzie, you absolutely have a great insight and a talent for articulating your views.

Many interesting points, the halves are now our critical areas to focus on.

Reactions: ramps

Ohgeelowk

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 24, 2020
I do believe fonzie said he’d probably do fortnightly podcasts, unless we go on a bit of a run. So come on bois, pull your fingers out so we can have a weekly podcast!!

Reactions: ramps and BeastMode

HoRneT041

1st Grade Fringe
Dec 4, 2018
I do believe fonzie said he’d probably do fortnightly podcasts, unless we go on a bit of a run. So come on bois, pull your fingers out so we can have a weekly podcast!!
Yeah we’re all hoping he forgot he actually said that.. but you’re correct

During these “off weeks” i usually start tweaking like a crackhead - that’s normal right? 🤣

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015

typical

Didn’t listen to the most important piece of information on the podcast...

so we wait until next week then aye?

Last edited:

Ohgeelowk

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 24, 2020
typical

Didn’t listen to the most important piece of information on the podcast...

so we wait until next week then aye?
I can’t speak for the great man, but he did say fortnight I’m pretty sure. So yes we will be getting one some time in the nek week

Reactions: BeastMode

Fonzie

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 22, 2018
Lol appreciate the interest gents. I’m aiming to record the next ep. Monday night. Just got home from a night of plastering and painting at my new place that I’m moving into next week, so time is tight at the moment! Going forward I’ll be recording weekly where I can or fortnightly at worst. The next month will be a bit hectic.

Mr Dragon

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 25, 2015
Lol appreciate the interest gents. I’m aiming to record the next ep. Monday night. Just got home from a night of plastering and painting at my new place that I’m moving into next week, so time is tight at the moment! Going forward I’ll be recording weekly where I can or fortnightly at worst. The next month will be a bit hectic.
Lucky Wife Lucky Life 🤣

Manly Sea Eagles Rate Match

Last Game

09 May

4.5 Total Avg Rating
4.5 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 12 ratings