Podcast Fonzie Talks Warriors - Ep 2.2

Fonzie

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 22, 2018
Can't believe I got up extra early this morning for a bad link Fonzie please fix your podcast I'm having withdrawals😭😂🤣😴
Hi mate, my hosting platform Buzzsprout has been under a massive DDoS attack for the last day and that’s been causing them service issues. Seems to be ok now though? If it goes down again just try back a bit later, they should be on top of it soon.

Reactions: brightman

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
Really enjoyed that, you have put some thought into it and presented your views in a clear way. One comment I have is that Aitken is a quality player, he has been an NRL Centre for 5-6 years now so should be able to put a man away. If he does, or if Perham is at Centre then both sides have distribution.

Reactions: Fonzie

Fonzie

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 22, 2018
Really enjoyed that, you have put some thought into it and presented your views in a clear way. One comment I have is that Aitken is a quality player, he has been an NRL Centre for 5-6 years now so should be able to put a man away. If he does, or if Perham is at Centre then both sides have distribution.
Thanks mate. My take on Aitken is influenced by my mate Deano (who was on the pod last year) - he's a Dragons tragic who has watched Aitken closely for years, and just doesn't rate his passing game. I hope he's wrong!

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
Great one mate, couldn’t agree more on everything you said. One more option for RTS replacement perhaps Fusitua? Similar build and skill set to Manu. I’m with you in the optimism and feel like a big season from Nikorima, looks close to RTS and I think the potential for much of the team realising this could be the last time they play with him could be huge.

Fonzie

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 22, 2018
Great one mate, couldn’t agree more on everything you said. One more option for RTS replacement perhaps Fusitua? Similar build and skill set to Manu. I’m with you in the optimism and feel like a big season from Nikorima, looks close to RTS and I think the potential for much of the team realising this could be the last time they play with him could be huge.
Good point about Fusitua, I overlooked him. He's played there before and done ok. I could be wrong, but I just don't see him having the defensive organisation skills to do the job. The fact that he's one of our longest serving players but isn't in the leadership group says something I think.

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
Good point about Fusitua, I overlooked him. He's played there before and done ok. I could be wrong, but I just don't see him having the defensive organisation skills to do the job. The fact that he's one of our longest serving players but isn't in the leadership group says something I think.
Agree with that. As you said in your podcast, we shouldn’t be relying on the back three for early hit ups in our sets now. If Fusitua doesn’t have a good season, could be time to promote or look for a bit more speed out on his wing. If he’s with Hiku, hopefully 2018 Fusitua. With Hiku potentially not around after this season could be a whole new centre/wing combo.

davo

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 29, 2016
Hi Fonzi, really appreciate your efforts and insights. Looking forward to this season like no others. On RTS I`ve no hard feelings. He`s served his time with distinction and given proper notice. Finishing on a high ideally- such is the nature of NRL and player rotations over short careers.

PNG Kiwi

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 11, 2016
Thanks Fonzie well done.

A bit of luck top 6 this year depends on how some critical players kick on.

I am hoping Roger goes out in style.

Don't put undue pressure on yourself to pump out the podcasts remember the balance of life.

Fonzie

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 22, 2018
Hi Fonzi, really appreciate your efforts and insights. Looking forward to this season like no others. On RTS I`ve no hard feelings. He`s served his time with distinction and given proper notice. Finishing on a high ideally- such is the nature of NRL and player rotations over short careers.
Thanks mate, and you summed up my take on RTS perfectly

Reactions: davo

Fonzie

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 22, 2018
Thanks Fonzie well done.

A bit of luck top 6 this year depends on how some critical players kick on.

I am hoping Roger goes out in style.

Don't put undue pressure on yourself to pump out the podcasts remember the balance of life.
I enjoy it mate, podcasting about the Warriors is part of bringing some balance into things. I can see top 6

Upcoming Match

Gold Coast Titans Central Coast Stadium

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings