Sports NFL

Imagine being a lifelong Patriots fan and winning 6 Superbowls and not caring if we finish last!
How can a fan not care about coming last. I’m a crusaders fan, we just won 6 in a row. I will be pissed off if we come last

How can a fan not care about coming last. I’m a crusaders fan, we just won 6 in a row. I will be pissed off if we come last
Of course, I care. But it is what it is. I know it's time for the Patriots to make changes but if you're not good enough to win there's no point getting upset. I'm looking at getting a top draft pick. Also, it was good having Brady but Belichick was just as important. Every coach has a use-by date. I was a fan through the 80s and was there during the bad old times. I just have to trust the process. Also, the Crusaders are a special team and you'll never have to worry about them coming last.

Of course, I care. But it is what it is. I know it's time for the Patriots to make changes but if you're not good enough to win there's no point getting upset. I'm looking at getting a top draft pick. Also, it was good having Brady but Belichick was just as important. Every coach has a use-by date. I was a fan through the 80s and was there during the bad old times. I just have to trust the process. Also, the Crusaders are a special team and you'll never have to worry about them coming last.
The Steelers are between a rock and hard place. They don't want to have a losing season but need better picks to be a force again. Mason Rudolph at QB last week ffs! 19 games in 6 years says it all. Seahawks and Ravens might finally put them sub .500 but they won't get a decent pick out of it.

Dolphins v Ravens should be a good game.

Last edited:
The Steelers are between a rock and hard place. They don't want to have a losing season but need better picks to be a force again. Mason Rudolph at QB last week ffs! 19 games in 6 years says it all. Seahawks and Ravens might finally put them sub .500 but they won't a decent pick out of it.

Dolphins v Ravens should be a good game.

Steelers have been treading that water for several years now. Too good to get a top QB, not good enough to challenge for a SB.

They're the Purgatory Steelers.

Back