Social Palestine, Israel war.

A house owned by a synagogue in Epsom had a fence graffitied and set alight last night. Other incidents of physical intimidation and threats against property of Jews have been reported to police.
I cannot believe Chloe Swarbrick thought it was a good idea to utter the words 'From the river to the sea'
Is it acceptable the amount children being murdered and innocent people as collateral that Israel is committing? If they state that they won’t rest until every hamas militant is found, what’s to stop them from going on with it in the name of that search and massacring the lot? An eye for an eye is one thing but how can you blame the outrage that is coming against a country committing images such as those on here?

Is it acceptable the amount children being murdered and innocent people as collateral that Israel is committing? If they state that they won’t rest until every hamas militant is found, what’s to stop them from going on with it in the name of that search and massacring the lot? An eye for an eye is one thing but how can you blame the outrage that is coming against a country committing images such as those on here?
Israel is indoctrinating young Hamas candidates, we must think of the future.

If this happened to me or my family or country over generations, Im sure I would,
I find that sad that there is a sentiment of these children’s murder and disfigurement being justified for the potential of them joining a terrorist organisation and quite frankly beyond belief. I’ve visited the holocaust museum in England and find it fascinating to me watching the oppressed become the oppressors and with the history of what the Jewish people endured from the nazis, I’m surprised by their brutality. Perhaps the worry of history being repeated on them has a bearing but from what I’m seeing of their treatment of innocent people is closer to that of the nazis. Normalising deaths of children like those on this thread are heading in a dangerous direction.

I find that sad that there is a sentiment of these children’s murder and disfigurement being justified for the potential of them joining a terrorist organisation and quite frankly beyond belief. I’ve visited the holocaust museum in England and find it fascinating to me watching the oppressed become the oppressors and with the history of what the Jewish people endured from the nazis, I’m surprised by their brutality. Perhaps the worry of history being repeated on them has a bearing but from what I’m seeing of their treatment of innocent people is closer to that of the nazis. Normalising deaths of children like those on this thread are heading in a dangerous direction.
Going back nearly 2000, the Romans smashed a rebellion in Judea and burnt Jerusalem. Most of the Jews dispersed from Israel and only a handful remained. Later, the Roman Empire split into two with the Byzantine Empire ruling over the Eastern Empire from Constantinople.

Arabs Muslims expanded their influence into Palestine and a number of the Jews and Christians either voluntarily or through forced conversions (i.e. at the point of a sword) became Muslims.

Muslim armies captured Constantinople and renamed it Istanbul and it eventually became the capital of the Ottoman Empire.

After WW1, Palestine became a British protectorate.

Ancient ancestors of the Israeli soldiers attacking Gaza today would have worshiped beside the ancient ancestors of the Hamas fighters and Palestinians the IDF are fighting today. In fact, the Palestinians probably have more "pure" Jewish blood and DNA from the time of Christ than the Jewish soldiers fighting them.

This one fucked me up. A group of little kids (about my daughters age) right there amongst the rubble.....
I guess you put your effort into the living in these situations, but this shit is rough.

Apparently a further 1300-1500 kids unaccounted for amongst the rubble. Madness.

Fuck Israel. Fuck the USA. Fuck the UK government and their appallingly useless opposition.

I've been to Israel and to Palestine (the West Bank, not Gaza) and the majority of Israelis I met were arrogant arseholes (with the exception of ultra-orthodox Jews bizarrely), whereas ALL the Palestinian people I met were warm, friendly and just the nicest people.

Fuck Israel. Fuck the USA. Fuck the UK government and their appallingly useless opposition.

I've been to Israel and to Palestine (the West Bank, not Gaza) and the majority of Israelis I met were arrogant arseholes (with the exception of ultra-orthodox Jews bizarrely), whereas ALL the Palestinian people I met were warm, friendly and just the nicest people.
Iranians and Afghans are the same. Nicest, warmest people who have hospitality to strangers at the core of their social culture.

Your only risk of dying is being over fed

Bro whut.

People have been saying Free Palestine since the fucking Nakba. That’s what happened.
Sorry, but all I've read is articles from people of two different extremes and I thought you, with your knowledge of the Middle East, may know what the origin was from the late 60's since you said it started 20 years before the foundation of Hamas.

I'll keep trying to find out elsewhere.

Basing this off the potential for them to join hamas? That father who lost all his kids said they had dreams, he never said they dreamed of joining hamas.
I presume he meant the bombing is creating future Hamas fighters, not slaughtering them because of that potential.

Reactions: j_p
Sorry, but all I've read is articles from people of two different extremes and I thought you, with your knowledge of the Middle East, may know what the origin was from the late 60's since you said it started 20 years before the foundation of Hamas.

I'll keep trying to find out elsewhere.
Talmudic phrase that was used as a sort of comeback by the PLO originally as far as I know, maybe that's the 20 years reference, not sure either.

Back