11. Rabbitohs
12. Sea Eagles
13. Cowboys
14. Raiders
15. Bulldogs
16. Tigers
17. Dragons
Eels top?

From 10th to 1st with no notable recruitment. Are you really just a big passionate Eels fan?

Apart from that a good list

Eels top?

From 10th to 1st with no notable recruitment. Are you really just a big passionate Eels fan?

Apart from that a good list
Not an eels fan. Someone is going to overtake the Panthers this season I think. The eels had Dylan Brown suspended for a long period of games. Not overly convinced they will be top. Could very well be us if we get a good injury free run.

None of it will be right come season end! Just think the knights over achieved a little, sharks have a great draw again but very beatabke team too, raiders will slide, cowboys showed signs last season they can be very hit and miss, Rabbitohs similar to this season - no leadership, bulldogs might go better than the position I have them at.

Panthers might even drop further than I have them with the losses of players but definitely top 8 if Cleary plays majority of season, broncos have lost a few players but should still be good enough, Titans and dolphins the improvers, we could be anything this season.

Crystal ball is more of a snow globe 🔮

I reckon broncos might struggle for at least first half of the year.

Reynolds a year older and doubt in his mind after not nailing it in the gf.

Edges changed with Farnsworth and capewell off too better teams ( well one is anyway), so new defensive combos.

Mam will be watched closer.

Flegler is a loss in both contribution and leadership ( but riki might be happy to see him go 😀).

Capewell also a leadership loss.

I reckon broncos might struggle for at least first half of the year.

Reynolds a year older and doubt in his mind after not nailing it in the gf.

Edges changed with Farnsworth and capewell off too better teams ( well one is anyway), so new defensive combos.

Mam will be watched closer.

Flegler is a loss in both contribution and leadership ( but riki might be happy to see him go 😀).

Capewell also a leadership loss.
yeah - reynolds has always been soft defensively, and I get the feeling farnsworth carried a lot on both sides of the ball for them ... reynolds' wiliness is his strength, but getting practically geriatric will limit him

Think he’s ideal there for his utility factor. Can understand the reasoning.
Can understand that after last season but he was being talked up for state of origin just 2 seasons ago.

The Bulldogs may have bought him as a utility but I would hope Josh will be pushing himself to own a spot in the starting lineup.

If he gets back in form with the off field distractions behind him he could fire again.

Can understand that after last season but he was being talked up for state of origin just 2 seasons ago.

The Bulldogs may have bought him as a utility but I would hope Josh will be pushing himself to own a spot in the starting lineup.

If he gets back in form with the off field distractions behind him he could fire again.
Only a prediction of their round 1 team, suppose Curran will get it if he can impress in the preseason. Preston has the advantage that they know him already earning his spot last season. Curran had a few good games this season but I’d say he’s a bit away from that form that had him in origin contention. Just a rumour, but I did see somewhere that we were happy to part ways because of unhappiness with his attitude. No idea if there’s any truth to that.

Bulldogs zero tackle projected line up

Best 17 and full squad
1. Stephen Crichton
2. Josh Addo-Carr
3. Bronson Xerri
4. Connor Tracey
5. Jacob Kiraz
6. Toby Sexton
7. Matt Burton
8. Max King
9. Reed Mahoney
10. Ryan Sutton
11. Jacob Preston
12. Viliame Kikau
13. Kurt Mann

14. Jaeman Salmon
15. Josh Curran
16. Samuel Hughes
17. Liam Knight

They could make the 8. If they get a roll on.

Surely Taafe would be in over Salmon? And Ive never seen the big deal about Kurt Mann, can't se him being their starting 13. Has never been able to hold a position like that so can't see it happening in 24. Seems like his utility is his greatest strength so surely the bench for him.

But yeah, enough talent there to do something if their halves step up.

Surely Taafe would be in over Salmon? And Ive never seen the big deal about Kurt Mann, can't se him being their starting 13. Has never been able to hold a position like that so can't see it happening in 24. Seems like his utility is his greatest strength so surely the bench for him.

But yeah, enough talent there to do something if their halves step up.

They have Drew Hutchinson on their extended bench too...would you squeeze him into your 17 or 13?

Sporting news predicted Rooster line up 2024

1. James Tedesco
2. Joseph Suaalii
3. Joseph Manu
4. Billy Smith
5. Dom Young
6. Luke Keary
7. Sam Walker
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
9. Brandon Smith
10. Lindsay Collins
11. Nat Butcher
12. Siua Wong
13. Victor Radley

14. Sandon Smith
15. Spencer Leniu
16. Sitili Tupouniua
17. Terrell May

I don't think their spine will get the gob done and they will miss the top 8 despite others predicting they will win the premiership

Specifically Luke Keary and Teddy are getting past their use by date. Roosters only hope is to drop Tedesco from game one and put Manu at fullback.

Sporting news predicted Rooster line up 2024

1. James Tedesco
2. Joseph Suaalii
3. Joseph Manu
4. Billy Smith
5. Dom Young
6. Luke Keary
7. Sam Walker
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
9. Brandon Smith
10. Lindsay Collins
11. Nat Butcher
12. Siua Wong
13. Victor Radley

14. Sandon Smith
15. Spencer Leniu
16. Sitili Tupouniua
17. Terrell May

I don't think their spine will get the gob done and they will miss the top 8 despite others predicting they will win the premiership

Specifically Luke Keary and Teddy are getting past their use by date. Roosters only hope is to drop Tedesco from game one and put Manu at fullback.
I don't think they will win it but will be top 8 by end of the year I think. Still a very good looking squad despite teddy aging. Has he retired from rep footy yet?

Souths have the best squad on paper

South Sydney Rabbitohs predicted lineup and team news

1. Latrell Mitchell
2. Tyrone Munro
3. Jack Wighton
4. Campbell Graham
5. Alex Johnston
6. Cody Walker
7. Lachlan Ilias
8. Tom Burgess
9. Damien Cook
10. Tevita Tatola
11. Keaon Koloamatangi
12. Jai Arrow
13. Cameron Murray

14. Siliva Havili
15. Davvy Moale
16. Tallis Duncan
17. Shaq Mitchell

Tigers seem destined for the spoon again. This line up has 4 or 5 weaknesses in it

Wests Tigers predicted lineup and team news

1. Jahream Bula
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Asu Kepaoa
4. Brent Naden
5. Junior Tupou
6. Jayden Sullivan
7. Aidan Sezer
8. David Klemmer
9. Api Koroisau
10. Stefano Utoikamanu
11. John Bateman