General Fien not selected!

Wiki_old

Only Price from the Warriors is in there. We have won both games without Price this year.

Positive for us, maybe not so positive for Fien.

And Geyer WAS selected so Panthers will be without him.

Nice :mrgreen:.

Jesbass_old

I think you mean Gower. ;)

I feel for Fien, but I'm hapy as a Warriors fan. His form has definitely been impressive. If he keeps it up, he'll have his time in the sun once again. :)

Paul Holmes_old

Wiki said:
Only Price from the Warriors is in there. We have won both games without Price this year.

matt geyer plays for the storm not the panthers.. maybe ur thinking of his boofhead brother mark who used to play for penrith back in the olden days?

Skinny_Ravs82

Yeach Gower's gone for SOO, don't know if any other Panthers have. They are still a danger side regardless of him being there or not.
Unfortunate for Fien. As Jesbass says, he keeps up his form this year and next year and you just never know, but yah for Pricey

Wiki_old

Paul Holmes said:
Wiki said:

matt geyer plays for the storm not the panthers.. maybe ur thinking of his boofhead brother mark who used to play for penrith back in the olden days?

Sorry, I must have been.

My bad :]

Iafeta_old

I don't think Fien was ever really discussed.

However, my tip is he'll be on Queensland's bench for all three games next year if available if he stays at hooker. His form of late has been world class.

warriorfaithful*_old

Iafeta said:
I don't think Fien was ever really discussed.

However, my tip is he'll be on Queensland's bench for all three games next year if available if he stays at hooker. His form of late has been world class.

Yeah they better pick him next year lol!

Esoj_old

I think the big shock would have to be hannay being called up. he has had trouble breaking into the cowboys first grade lineup this year and now will play origin.

warriorfaithful*_old

Esoj said:
I think the big shock would have to be hannay being called up. he has had trouble breaking into the cowboys first grade lineup this year and now will play origin.

And his centre partner(justin hodges) has pulled out with a hamstring problem. So you might see berrigan of the bench and starting and maybe matty bowen will come onto the bench.

Esoj_old

yeah that will be what happens most likely. hodges is gone for like 3-4 weeks isn't he. he was still named today though and the queensland medical staff were going to look at him I think.

sebastian_old

Hey i know i'm glad fien didn't make it, thats queenslands loss, not ours. Gower not being there gives penrith a huge hole in their defence as Preston at half leaks trys like the titanic, on attack however there pretty much the same, good genral kicking game. Luke lewis will be 5/8 & hes a running type like jerome, although hes pretty good at 5/8 unlike jerome. The person i wanna know if is out or not is Tony Puelatua(injury cloud). If hes out thats a huge loss, hes there version of Price in a mental sense(keeps there heads out of the sky). We're going for 4 in a row peoples, am i dreaming or what, this is beautifull!!!

Skinny_Ravs82

sebastian said:
Hey i know i'm glad fien didn't make it, thats queenslands loss, not ours. Gower not being there gives penrith a huge hole in their defence as Preston at half leaks trys like the titanic, on attack however there pretty much the same, good genral kicking game. Luke lewis will be 5/8 & hes a running type like jerome, although hes pretty good at 5/8 unlike jerome. The person i wanna know if is out or not is Tony Puelatua(injury cloud). If hes out thats a huge loss, hes there version of Price in a mental sense(keeps there heads out of the sky). We're going for 4 in a row peoples, am i dreaming or what, this is beautifull!!!

No Seb your not dreaming mate this is reality. Yeah Preston a shocking defender sometimes. Make him tackle heaps and it'll tire him out on attack, I haven't seen lewis at 5/8 so I can't comment but as I said, take away their room and keep their meters gain to a bare minimum. All we have to do is play the way we have in the last four weeks and we'll be right.

warriors4life_old

Esoj said:

Yeah that was really weird, can't see how he was picked when he can't even turn up for the Cowboys on a regular basis.

warriorfaithful*_old

Esoj said:
yeah that will be what happens most likely. hodges is gone for like 3-4 weeks isn't he. he was still named today though and the queensland medical staff were going to look at him I think.

Yeah but he pretty doubtful i think.

Skinny_Ravs82

warriorfaithful* said:
Esoj said:

Anything that limits Queensland's abilitiy is fine by me! :D

warriorfaithful*_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
warriorfaithful* said:
Esoj said:

Lol! Good to see you are sticking with nsw even after there hiding in game 2 lol. But i have to remember you are one half of the positive duo so positvity runs through your blood lol.

Esoj_old

wesser has been called up onto the wing as the replacment for hodges. tate moves into the centres

Skinny_Ravs82

warriorfaithful* said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
warriorfaithful* said:
Esoj said:

Lol! Good to see you are sticking with nsw even after there hiding in game 2 lol. But i have to remember you are one half of the positive duo so positvity runs through your blood lol.

LMAO!! Yes that's right!! The motto is:
'Never abandon your team!' ;)