General fien had an awesome game at hooker, bring back George Gatis

sebastian_old

danielspencer2 said:
i reckon gatis will be back this weekend. I watched him play bartercard cup on maori tv. the man can do NO wrong. out of gatis and hohaia who had the better game? quite easily gatis, for the jets

What skills or attributes does gatis have that lance doesn't???

MiXmasterreece_old

Re: fien had an awesome game at hooker, bring back George Ga

danielspencer2 said:
fien was excellent at hooker. i really liked watching the game. attack is finally there!!!!!! woooohooooo. they know how to score tries. rovellie and the others long passing was excellent. saw a few banana kicks. WEBBY was excellenttttttttttttt as the back. Man we need to keep BRENT WEBB. See there may be young players coming through but WEBBY's experience showed.

Lance hohaia didn't show me anything to suggest he is BETTER or different than gatis. I think gatis would be a better bet at hooker as he runs at the line more. with gatis and fien it would be awesome. Hopefully gatis will be back soon. The warriors can't afford to lose gatis..

Hey can anyone tell me, if the Gatis has a contract with the warriors which pays a certain amount of $$$, does he lose pay if he gets demoted to bartcard cup or does his pay stay the same?

Man we are polishing the brass on the titanic... it's all going down.