Northern_Union

I've been to the Parra club rooms a couple of times. I reckon they are pretty good. Food there is good.

Warrior Icon_old

You have all rubbished my source but the first part of the equation has now been confirmed with the sacking of Daniel Anderson.

Now watch for Feleti trying to do a back flip on his move across the ditch

KeepingTheFaith_old

You have all rubbished my source but the first part of the equation has now been confirmed with the sacking of Daniel Anderson.

I have zero contacts within the Warriors, I have zero contacts within the Eels, and zero contacts within the NRL or Australian press, and yet I could've told you that Daniel Anderson was going to get sacked, and I could've told you well before your source.

Jesbass_old

I've been away from the forum and almost all NRL for two weeks, and even I knew that Anderson was expected to get sacked.

The interesting part for me is not if Mateo tries to do a backflip, but if a certain assistant coach takes the Parramatta job.

Lego_Man_old

If Mateo backs out of his deal, i will kill one randomly selected forumer per week until the start of the 2011 season.

mrblonde_old

Heck, Lego, whaddya need a damn excuse for?!

I will kill one randomly selected forumer per week simply cos I can.

The randomness will be decided firstly by whether or not the forumer's name is related to a children's block game...:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Spence_old

If Mateo backs out of his deal, i will kill one randomly selected forumer per week until the start of the 2011 season.

This. I have a feeling a few people here are secretly hoping he does pull out, but I'll be dead set ready to kill if he does manage to wriggle his way out.

Jesbass_old

I suggest you start with people who start threads about knowing fellow forumers but who fail to answer the questions therein. Kill them for each question they failed to answer.

2big2strong_old

I suggest you start with people who start threads about knowing fellow forumers but who fail to answer the questions therein. Kill them for each question they failed to answer.

What could anybody possibly want with that many monopoly hotels?!??

Iafeta_old

You must feel like quite the champ, Warrior Icon. I propose in lieu of your service of brilliance in being the scoop within the know that we send around a plate collection to all forum members to thank you for your post.

As far as Mateo backing out, the NRL would not re-register him as a Parramatta Eel. It would be similar to the Steve Turner situation. The only tenable outcome, should that be the case, is for the two clubs to come to an amiable agreement. In the Turner case, there was a cash payment and two juniors under Storm contract were provided to the Titans.

Spence_old

Or how about cruel forum members that continually ask ridiculous questions without thought for the poor answerer. :tsk:

aussie_warrior_old

Warrior Icon might still be right... he only said that Mateo would try to back out, and even if he did try, we might not ever find out.

Jesbass_old

Or how about cruel forum members that continually ask ridiculous questions without thought for the poor answerer. :tsk:

Who has done this? Why do you feel this way? Why do you invite such cruelty by giving such poor (or non-existent) questions? Discuss.

Kabba_old

Expecting Anderson to get sacked and knowing he was going to are two different things.

2big2strong_old

I feel a bit sorry for Warriors Icon. He simply posted some info that some of us may or may not have been aware of and he gets shot to pieces. He didn't really deserve such a nasty response in my opinion and I should know, I'm the king of unnecessary nastiness. Jus sayin.

Jesbass_old

I feel a bit sorry for Warriors Icon. He simply posted some info that some of us may or may not have been aware of and he gets shot to pieces. He didn't really deserve such a nasty response in my opinion and I should know, I'm the king of unnecessary nastiness. Jus sayin.

Completely agree. Plenty of out of line comments, there. It was widely known news, but that still shouldn't have resulted in some of those responses.

2b2s, you should have been here defending him by forcing your (his) opinion onto others!

BringBackRovelli_old

Yeah I agree, can't understand some of the response.

On the topic itself, have the Eels board made any reference to any racial vilification?