General favourite tv show

D Generation X_old

what is your favourite tv shows???

mine are simpsons,wrestling,family guy
thank you

warriors4life_old

American Dad, Futurama, Family Guy, The Simpsons, South Park, Desperate Housewives

Ronnie_7_old

Greys Anatomy, Code, Ngati NRL, The Simpsons, Charmed, Desperate Houswives and The Footy Show

warrior_girl81_old

lost, supernatural, prison break (mmmm, wentworth), footy show and csi-the original.

2big2strong_old

thundercats. astro boy. fat albert. benson. diff'rent strokes. northern exposure

Skinny_Ravs82

CSI, and CSI miami, charmed, Home and away-lol nothing else on ausie tv during that time of the day

that's about it really.

*Kimmy*_old

damn i forgot fresh prince, i have seen all the episodes about 10000 times, and have the 2nd season on dvd loL!!

Wiki_old

Go_The_Doggies said:
damn i forgot fresh prince, i have seen all the episodes about 10000 times, and have the 2nd season on dvd loL!!

Yeah dude, its awesome! My favourite show. My mate lent me season one and I am slowly getting through it now!!

*Kimmy*_old

Wiki said:
Go_The_Doggies said:

Yeah dude, its awesome! My favourite show. My mate lent me season one and I am slowly getting through it now!!
Lol me & my brother watch 1 episode on saturday at 7pm from his dvd..then we watch it weekdays at 4 lol..well he only gets to see it 2wice on weekdays coz he works the other days but i never get sick of it :D

2big2strong_old

hey on this topic, there is a great website called www.jumptheshark.com where it has just about every tv show ever made and tries to pinpoint through voting where the show started going down hill or when the show "jumped the shark"

angrylilwoman_old

In ascending order:
1.Friends
2.Little Britain
3CSI
4.Charmed
5.Will and Grace

warriorfaithful*_old

My favourite thing(s) on tv:

1= A warriors game
2= Anyother league game
3= A rugby,cricket or basketball game