General Favourite player

jahc_old

I almost think there should be two favourite player profiles.. "favourite forward" and "favourite back".. Steve Price is my favourite warrior, but at the same time I want to tell everyone how I'm a fan of Ropati. (anyone see my wishy washy signature? hehe). Is this a silly idea?

Actually expanding on that, I'd almost need a favourite rookie section too.. I'm such a Warriors nut. hehe

EnterFien_old

I almost think there should be two favourite player profiles.. "favourite forward" and "favourite back".. Steve Price is my favourite warrior, but at the same time I want to tell everyone how I'm a fan of Ropati. (anyone see my wishy washy signature? hehe). Is this a silly idea?

Actually expanding on that, I'd almost need a favourite rookie section too.. I'm such a Warriors nut. hehe

Yeah would be a great idea but would take up to much room. Might just have text underneath with no pictures for Fav. Forward/Back/Rookie and just a picture for overall fav player.

I agree with you about Jerome Ropati and I believe that he could potentially be one of the greatest Centres the game has ever seen.

*Kimmy*_old

Hmm my favourite back. Well that position is vacent now that Webby has departed.

Prolly Manu. <3

Skinny_Ravs82

Guys, while that is a nice idea and all I think the room and how much it takes up when displayed is a problem. Some people don't like having too much on their screen, and others prefer it to be kept simple. So yeah, it's a decision or thought we cann't just run off and do on request. However, maybe some where in the main profile's section something can be added.

MarkW_old

I could live without having a fav player icon personally. Let's face it, we already know what they all look like anyway :p
Alternatively, posters could create their own banner to use in their signature with their fav players - then you can have as many as you like.

Actually, warriorsfaithful had the best example ... he just typed out who his favs were ;)

Skinny_Ravs82

Tbh if I had a Pricey sig, he would damn well be in Blue and White. :p

At the rate you're going you might as well PAINT yourself blue and white Kim! haha.
And just to add to that, ironically blue and white are just some of my favorite colours! lmao