General Faumuina Back

bigstuboy_old

i heard yesturday from a good source that he is on his way back to nz to play league . watch this space surely the warriors wouldnt make the mistake of signing this fool

KeepingTheFaith_old

Let's hope not. You'd think he'd have to sort out the legal issues back in england before he does anything else though.

bigstuboy_old

heard he could be rooming with seymour when he gets back lol nah heard he's gunna play club footy here

Fazz_old

i doubt he'd be re-signed under any circumstance...Plenty of non screw up under 20s players that could play as well as he does nowadays.

I could see him trying his hand at union since he's screwed up his league career pretty badly though

garyhobson_old

Add him to the recent reject list of ex kiwi players wanting the Warriors as their new home: Kidwell, Betham, Faumuina.

a.c.e_old

he should be doing what the rest of us have been doing since the Warriors first NRL game, watching.

PB_old

Are the English police still chasing him?

I believe the arrest warrant still stands, JB. No dropping of the GBH charge either and they Police have mentioned at the time that they would need to assess the need for extradition if he left the U.K. Been just over two weeks since reported in their local paper so probably due for a follow up story shortly.

The Rock WWE_old

I won an auction for his actual pre-season playing jersey for $800 back in 2006 (he was in the #6 jersey)....what a waste of a talent (really though he would step up in '06)

Only 2 jeserys I have ever owned - other being Stacey's testimonial one

motu1_old

max sentence is life
did he bash him sensless
does anyone know what he actually did