Politics Donald Trump

Donald trump is before a New York court that might send him broke. The judge has already found against him, he just has to work out how much to claim back from him. The bottom amount is US$250 million.

So far the Judge has formally warned him about making posts about his court staff.

Trump's lawyer Alina Hubba got warned for shouting at the Judge.

She complained that they did not get a jury trial. The judge explained the reason they did not get a jury trial is because she did not ask for one. i.e. she stuffed up big time.

Here is a pic of Trump sitting with his lawyer Habba is the skinny woman to his left. Look at the body language.

Critics regard her as a useless lawyer. She has made many gaffes, She must have passed the New York bar exam but otherwise she seems pretty thick.

1696386555992.png

Dumb & (criminally) Dumber
He cannot find decent lawyers. She looks very sad. I wonder if he has paid her?
He sure as hell would be pissed off about her not ticking "I want a jury trial" box on the form.
She is a not a high grade attorney, Apparently she got Trump's attention by hanging around at Bedminster.
The other lawyer in the trial Chris Kise, demanded and got a US$3 million advance, he just looks bored, but hey, at least he is getting paid!!!
Habba cannot afford to quit, and cannot afford to stay on, and Trump cannot afford to sack her anyway!!!

Trump is a dishonest prick I get it. If there is sufficient evidence then charge him. My concern is that one if the reasons to charge him muktiole times is to prevent him from running as a csndidste becsuse of his suppirt base. That is not OK.

Trump is a dishonest prick I get it. If there is sufficient evidence then charge him. My concern is that one if the reasons to charge him muktiole times is to prevent him from running as a csndidste becsuse of his suppirt base. That is not OK.
Joe Exotic is running from prison so you can't stop anyone from running. All of these cases were well into there investigations before Trump announced he was running again. The self called Law & Order president wants to wins so he can end the investigations into his criminal actions.

y concern is that one if the reasons to charge him muktiole times is to prevent him from running as a csndidste becsuse of his suppirt base.
Hi Cyrille, the reason he has been charged so many times is...wait for it...because he has committed so many crimes :rolleyes: ...and there seems to be a lot more in store.

Merka has had some pretty crooked POTUS, but Trump is a rock star.

He needs to have wake up dead in the morning to spare the world more evil hatred.
The fire was started over 30 years ago by Newt Gingrich and smouldered along until Trump set it ablaze like throwing petrol on a BBQ. If trump droppd dead tomorrow some crazy bastard, or bastards, would take over.

I wouldn't mind so much is they kept their batshit crazy views with their border but they seem hellbent on spreading them everywhere
People opine all the time, WTF are you so concerned about Merkin poltics, it is their country?

Well, to Cecil, Cyrille and Donny, and their Russian bot mates, Merka is the leader of the free world, for better or for worse.

The west doesn't get a vote, sadly, on how they affect our security.

So when you see a bunch of Russian friendly arseholes in both their legislature and military, it has to be cause for concern.

Especially if you see how successful Putin has been in supporting right wing demagogues in NATO countries.

People opine all the time, WTF are you so concerned about Merkin poltics, it is their country?

Well, to Cecil, Cyrille and Donny, and their Russian bot mates, Merka is the leader of the free world, for better or for worse.

The west doesn't get a vote, sadly, on how they affect our security.

So when you see a bunch of Russian friendly arseholes in both their legislature and military, it has to be cause for concern.

Especially if you see how successful Putin has been in supporting right wing demagogues in NATO countries.

the point is The US is crumbling, the question is what follows it

the point is The US is crumbling, the question is what follows it
Mafia government, might is right, countries will have to form other alliances.
Does anybody wonder why Putin is putting so much money into authoritarian parties in NATO.
Does anybody seriously believe Trump got to be a Russian asset by chance?
Sup the psychologist knows all about body language...what do you say Sup...who is whose bitch?

Putin is setting up the BRICS alliance which is being inundated with applications to join. Most of the major oil producers, including Saudi Arabia are joining, they are setting up their own bank to get away from the IMF and probably most important creating a commodities based international currency to get away from the debt based US dollar. The times they a changing.

Back