General Fantasy NBA

ShaunJohnson7

1st Grade Fringe
May 9, 2012
I guess we may as well get the ball rolling seen as the season is actually coming up fairly quickly. I've spoken to most of you guys in regards to getting a nzwarriors forum nba league set up and so far we have the following who are keen to play:

drake83
Danpatmac
Magic Stick Magic Stick
Matulino#1
Paleaaesina2the20
BHP
ShaunJohnson7 ShaunJohnson7
eudebrito eudebrito

and a maybe from

InsideBall

I'm waiting on responses from 3 other guys. Just wondering if any of you know any other nba fans on the forum who may be keen to give this a crack?

I guess we can start talking about settings etc here. Most the guys I have spoken to are keen to play H2H each category. Other option is rotisserie but not many tend to play that format.

The other thing is whether we play on ESPN or Yahoo? I run a few leagues on ESPN so if we were to do Yahoo then someone else would probably need to be LM as I'm not all that familiar with it. I'm happy to play either though.

Last edited:
Reactions: eudebrito

drake83

1st Grade Fringe
Jan 14, 2013
Palmerston North
Doesnt matter where it is for me, maybe could do a h2h and a rotisserie league maybe with the same teams so we can notice the differences maybe? All i know is when i play fantasy I always end up with a few teams it can be addictive.

Reactions: ShaunJohnson7

ShaunJohnson7

1st Grade Fringe
May 9, 2012
Doesnt matter where it is for me, maybe could do a h2h and a rotisserie league maybe with the same teams so we can notice the differences maybe? All i know is when i play fantasy I always end up with a few teams it can be addictive.
Yeah I've got 5 leagues already haha but would definitely be open to that idea too. H2H is good though.

Reactions: drake83

ShaunJohnson7

1st Grade Fringe
May 9, 2012
Righto we've got 6 of us joined....waiting for another 2 to accept their invites....12 team comp....does anyone else know anyone who may be keen? Otherwise I can just recruit from ESPN message boards and we can test ourselves out against some random yanks.......

Last edited:

ShaunJohnson7

1st Grade Fringe
May 9, 2012
drake83 Hey bro can you get your friend Knights Fan to accept his invite. League is filled I'm just waiting on a couple of guys to accept then we can get rolling with the draft etc.

Upcoming Match

Penrith Panthers Campbelltown Stadium Rate Match

Last Game

05 Jun

4.9 Total Avg Rating
5.8 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 18 ratings