NRL Dally M 2023

Hear Rothfield on nrl 360 saying Mark Robinson was stomping around pretty gassed after SJ lost. Thank goodness Tallis said don’t you want that passion from your owner, thought another drama was coming.
Could find another Alpha to go at it?
Im glad to see the passion though he was stoked for Webby and seems to have learnt from his past mistakes

I’ve always thought about organising a voting system with 10 members from each club. They all get the same 3 2 1 votes on the opposition team they play against. Then you average the 10 votes to get the 3 2 1 for each game. Would take a lot of organising but would be a better reflection.

Hear Rothfield on nrl 360 saying Mark Robinson was stomping around pretty gassed after SJ lost. Thank goodness Tallis said don’t you want that passion from your owner, thought another drama was coming.
Can imagine he wouldnt be real happy at the moment- the two biggest stories of the postseason have been the forward pass and now this.
Not the end to the season any of us were hoping for- he’d be wondering what we have to do to catch a break.
Probably full of piss too 🍻 😜

Can imagine he wouldnt be real happy at the moment- the two biggest stories of the postseason have been the forward pass and now this.
Not the end to the season any of us were hoping for- he’d be wondering what we have to do to catch a break.
I hope this adds fuel to the fire and the boys come with a chip on their shoulder. It's well established now the NRL won't give a fair go to the warriors so they need to take the refs out of it and flog the opposition. It's a shame that it's come to this but I'm not surprised. The state of Australian sports is embarassing. Wallabies crashing out of the world cup, Aussie cricket team falling apart and now the Warriors and Kiwis in general taking over their national sport. I can see why they feel threatened a small nation like us is making waves.

Think he’s got a bit of time for Jazz so probably loves the passion if he was noticed being passionate about it himself. Could work out even better for us if SJ wants to prove a point, we should be even more cohesive in a second season with a largely same squad.

Back